1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Last Story

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by agxthesorrow, May 17, 2010.

1. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Last Story (ラストストーリー, Rasuto Sutōrī?) is a 2010 role-playing video game developed by Mistwalker and published by Nintendo for the Wii. The game's name and logo have been noted to be very similar to the Final Fantasy series which was created by Mistwalker's head, Hironobu Sakaguchi. He initially wanted to reveal the game by the end of 2009 but delayed the announcement to Spring 2010 for unknown reasons. The game was finally revealed when Nintendo released the official site of The Last Story which wrote "Nintendo/Mistwalker" at the bottom of the page, indicating that it can be a co-development between the two.

Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata said that Nintendo's collaboration with Mistwalker is seeking "a new form of RPG by choosing the universal theme of human emotion".

It was revealed on The Last Story website that the game will take place on Ruri Islands. The island is governed by Count Arganon and is located at the entrance of a harbor which serves as the only entrance to a mountainous continent. Sakaguchi is also trying to keep science fiction elements out of the game. He also mentioned earlier that the game will have a real-time system, but didn't mention whether it was regarding the battle system or the weather.

The Official "The Last Story" Thread. Feel free to talk and gave your opinion regarding this Upcoming RPG for the Wii. By Mistwalker And Nintendo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Re: The Last Story (Official Thread)

Nothing against it. But create a topic, put a googled picture, some big words and write "oficial topic" isn't enough.

Write in on normal size and post some information about the game at the very least.

3. agxthesorrow

True i already modified it.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I will assume the states won't see this for some time.

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

Oh neat, a game for the Wii that doesn't look like it'll suck. Not too many of those sadly.

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The title screen looks like Final Fantasy ...

7. agxthesorrow

That is because the game is been produced by Hironobu Sakaguchi the mastermind behind Final Fantasy series. however this title is been created by his own studio Mistwalker, there are some rumors that this game would be the true succesor to Final Fantasy X but with another name and another developer.

8. SoulSin

That alone would be a reason for me to play the game >_>

Sucks to not have a WII, guess I will wait someone make a video walkthrough and post it on youtube.

9. agxthesorrow

Yeah just let's wait for it... I Have high hope for this game.

10. SoulSin

Wait a freakin second?

Thats for Wii???

I know it isn't stunning as PS3, but thats some nice graphics for the nintendo console Oo

11. agxthesorrow

Yeah is for the Nintendo Wii... surprising ins't?

12. ezx

ezx New Member

nice game

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you have no authority to call this topic 'official', please refrain from doing so.

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

This topic is from 2010. I doubt he's gonna get that memo anyways.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member