1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by athemoe, Nov 11, 2011.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I did. It wasn't that difficult.

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Still not further the dungeon 3.
    High school =/= lot of free time. It is shame to admit but I haven't beaten Pokémon B&W yet. I played other games :p.

But after my exams... Nobody will stop me from gaming. The Legend Of Zelda Skyword Sword first ;)

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I also didn't find it anywhere near impossible.
    I had much more trouble with the goddamn Yeti mansion. To each their own challenges I guess.

I can't go back to ever playing Twilight Princess on the Wii now after having finished Skyward Sword.

4. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

if u wnat some help tell me where u are and ill give you a hand im a walking encyclopedia on that game up to the dessert

5. Kelseylyn

Kelseylyn Member

I bought the game the day it came out but unfortunately I didn't preorder it so instead of buying for $70 with the limited edition gold Wiimote, I ended up spending $100 on the game AND a Wiimotion plus controller.
    Whoops.

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

So, I started playing this game the other day. The first boss battle against freaky she-dude with a sword and warping abilities was actually kind of challenging, since they throw that at you before you get any extensive sword practice outside of fighting moblins that die in three hits. Honestly, this first temple was kind of challenging. I'm surprised at the level of difficulty. You really have to be observant, and those skulltulas are bitches. Using the figure to open the door was creative, but flipping that around with the limited range of motion with the Wii Remote was slightly difficult.

Overall, I like what I've played. With where I play, the exact precision of your sword strikes required at times is a bit difficult, but except for one close moment when I fought my first skulltula, I haven't even been near death. It's good adventuring fun. I'm really used to controlling the uh, giant bird things now too. No issues with precision there. Tightropes are still iffy.

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I was playing this game but I bought a ps3..

8. dannyv573

dannyv573 New Member

The game keeps restarting my wii. Is there something wrong with the install