1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[TUTORIAL] How to Run NDS games through BIOS on No$gba

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by meganova, Dec 4, 2010.

1. HM4ever!

HM4ever! New Member

Okay so I did everything he said, I don't get this "rom image has crashed" message but I still can't play! The screen just stays white :( Oh and I'm trying to play Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns. He also mentioned something about deleting ini file, I didn't find such a file :(

2. franchy

franchy New Member

You have to go through a bunch of procedures ..first

did you start NO$Zoomer or NO$GBA? (Answer: You have to start no$zoomer and don't bother with no$gba ..just leave it where it is.)

Secondly: I'm going to try this game right at this moment...

ok like i thought ...you did something wrong somewhere ..which ...(IDK)

because i just tried it and it works *pics below*

its 16:39 right now for me ...and that was 6mins earlier (Had to modifiy my post to put the proper selection of screenies)
    [​IMG]

3. Lucder

Lucder New Member

Hi!, i have a problem with the sound, which it's keep beeping (clock) even after i closed the program?
    i think it maybe the no$gba problem.
    is there anyone who know how to solve it?

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The program may have not been closed down proper, are runing multi emulators, Try your taskmager CTR-ALT-DEL and close down any no$gba are zoomers listed , right click, close prosses tree

5. psavell91

psavell91 New Member

So I followed your tutorial a couple of times the full package with debugger you provided, but I still can't get Golden Sun Dark Dawn to run. It opens up to the Nintendo menu screen, and has the option to play Golden Sun, but when I click on it to play the screen goes white and nothing loads. Also I know that the no$zoomer and everything that came with it works fine, because I've been able to play other DS roms. Any suggestions?

6. Jhon 591

When first page tells you to encrypt the rom, Don't do this, no$zoomer was set to run for BIOS/firmware.bin this means in no$gba setting enable (GBA Bios nintendo logo) and save settings, close down and restart no$zoomer .

2. you may need a patched rom as this game has AP.

7. kim91

kim91 New Member

hmm..i being following all the step in the 1st page ( encrypted and load as Bios ) but i still cant rid the problem out. having the same problem where the screen seems distorted, not exactly black screen or white screen, just seems like pixels distorted

Im being playing on Love Plus with English patched..before my laptop being formated, Love Plus still can be played. After formated my lappy, thinking of played back my Love Plus and i re-download the no$gba and the no$zommer..but i having the screen problem now..eventhough i being using the steps in the 1st page.

8. Jhon 591

If you have good hardware, Maybe better of with DeSmuME

http://www.emucr.com/2013/03/desmume-svn-r4560.html

9. ADolff

ADolff Member

I need a little help. I'm trying to encrypt Inazuma eleven 3:Spark. I run the encryption program and it shows that I have encrypted the rom, but I can't find the fixed rom file. Help plz

10. TBreaker

TBreaker Well-Known Member

The original ROM file is the encrypted ROM file, because eNDryptS Advanced patches the ROM directly. It doesn't create a new output ROM file.

11. Jhon 591

12. ADolff

ADolff Member

I keep getting the "memory messed up" error every time I try to run it. Could be the hardware?

13. Jhon 591

I'm not sure if emulator are AP, but game did have AP .

Could be patched using DS-Scene Rom Tool , but you need to decryption buy using same tool again.

14. ADolff

ADolff Member

But I don't understand why can I run ogre?

15. Jhon 591

You might have much less issues using DeSmuME and the untouched original ROM you had , Be four you encrypted it ^.l

16. ADolff

ADolff Member

For me desmume is very slow :(

17. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's your computer.

18. ADolff

ADolff Member

So I downloaded Bomber today but I can only play for like 10 minutes without getting rom image crashed error. Help me please

19. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Run the game via No$Zoomer instead of No$GBA, or try it on the latest No$GBA v.2.7.

20. Jhon 591

NO$GBA v2.7a Full Package

Download NO$GBA v2.7a Full Package: Mediafire

(Note) BIOS is not needed much longer, Most Games will Run by Start Cartridge Direct "Without" White screens are ROM image has crashed message.

For Full screens just right click on no$gba windows and use full screen.