1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Uploading games to RomUlation

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by rachy72, Mar 26, 2009.

1. rachy72

rachy72 New Member

Hi folks, how do i upload a game?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you can't upload to our site. If you have a rom/ISO you wish to share you can upload it to rapidshare/megaupload or similar and post the links in a thread in the trading station on the forum.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Or if it's a DS game you dumped yourself then write me a private message.

4. silverstriker77

silverstriker77 Active Member

i want to upload video >?

5. Loonylion

we don't allow that.

6. aaaaaaa7

aaaaaaa7 Well-Known Member

Wait,how do you guys dump games?

7. Loonylion

we don't.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

But if one wanted to, then here's a guide: http://www.monroeworld.com/myfaq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=7&id=85&artlang=en

Duncan Idaho likes this.
  9. hiron004

hiron004 New Member

hey guys...i want to download a NDS game does it have to have .nds at the end or does it matter if it has .rar cuz i tried dowloading a game to my NDS and it had .rar at the end and itn wouldnt let me!

10. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

Extract it with a program such as WinRAR. The *.nds file you need is in there.

11. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Why do so many people have no knowledge of these compression/extractor programs?

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Because they don't usually come bundled with your OS, you need to find them online & install them yourself.

Also, most of the people who do come here start out having no idea how to run these ROMs on their consoles or PCs in the first place. Some may even be totally computer illiterate such as I was when I started out ;)

13. Grovyle123

Grovyle123 New Member

I'm glad I read this... I was gonna ask why it won't let me pull up the downloaded programs. I probably would have annoyed you by asking it, you'd have to answer again, xD

I'll download WinRAR ;D

14. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

I remember when I started out, I searched for hours on how to open .rar files, I didn't realise it was so simple!
    I can't see the allure of dumping my own games, most of them are already online.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I hated the RAR format-got scared of trial programs at first :(

This site DOES NOT dump games-they track them and pick them up and send it off for us :)

I can dump games-playstation types-ds-psp-gba-and possibley xbox if it uses a simerlar format to playstation disc....

All you need is software :)

(and each device to test-dump with...you'd be surprised how many on system dump programs thier are-but other's just a simple image burning program can dump too like nero XD)

16. Loonylion

xbox needs a special drive to rip.

17. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Youtube?

18. gx280

gx280 Guest

I am pretty sure you can upload youtube videos in your posts. Not sure. Read the rules. I have no intention of uploading videos so yer. :)