1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Flashcart to buy now???

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by lejandro, Mar 4, 2010.

1. lejandro

lejandro New Member

Hi 'ya all,
    Recently, most English games have strong AP checks. I know these games have been working on different carts. I have an R4 Ultra and R4III upgrade. Unfortunately R4s have been poor with these AP checks. I'm planning to get a different cart but don't know which one has the best solutions and compatibility with the newer games. Can you guys guide me which to choose??? Tnx...

:-\ :-\ :-\

2. Konatasuki

Konatasuki Member

With all the good reviews I've seen on here I'm going to buy an Acekard

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Please refer to this topic -------> http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=35514.0;topicseen

4. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Acekard

5. Pink_Dsi

Pink_Dsi Member

I reccomend the m3i. Its the best flash card in the market. Unlike other flashcards it's actually easy to update. If your looking for multimedia functions you no longer need moonshell because the m3i is made based on moonshell. I dont feel like adding more info cuz im too lazy to(plus im on my dsi browser which sucks). You can look up more info on it and see if you would like it. Although it is definetly not the cheapest flashcard(it may be $20-$50). If you plan to buy it with paypal you will be able to get it a cheap prices but if your planning on buying it with a credit card(the option i choose-damn parents refuse to get paypal accounts) then it might be a bit expensive depending where you buy it from. I think i also heard of a simular flashcard to the m3i but i forgot the name of it . The only simularity is the easy updates(from what i heard, theres probaly more simularities). Hope this helps. Oh and good luck on finding a new flashcard! =)

6. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

Acekard2i

7. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

Both of my edge cards kick ass. They run mp3s, videos, and pics. They're built good, and they fit good. I've heard some of the cards are tight or stick out a little. It's real simple too. A good choice.

8. tedjohn09

tedjohn09 New Member

Thanks for sharing your link to us. I am Teddy-new member here.
    Nice to join this forum.

9. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I though RomULation also recommended the AK2i, unless I'm mistaken?

10. Supie

Supie Well-Known Member

Yep.

11. Vybe

Vybe Member

Hey all, new here! My young one was a ds lite what card should i pick up and where to buy???
    Post Merge: [time]1268113723[/time]
    and why does it say "hopeful" under my user name..lol

12. dragneon007

Hi welcome, try hotstuff, they sell flashcarts and are located in the US, or if you don't mind waiting forever and want to save some cash try priceangels website for flashcarts or dealextreame with this workaround link
    http://www.dealextreme.com/shoppingcart.dx/add.18728~quantity.1
    As for flashcarts I recommend a Acekard2i which also works on DS lite, or get a EDGE.

and don't worry to much about the thing that says hopeful, it's just a ranking thing that goes up the more you post in some threads.

13. Vybe

Vybe Member

Thx for the help

14. dragneon007

no problem and good luck.

15. scottg1990

scottg1990 Well-Known Member

Acekard all the way!

16. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

I have EDGE, quiet cheap.

17. piegod168

piegod168 New Member

Get an Acekard 2i. The current batch of acekard 2.1 has saving issues. A good forum to check would be gbatemp

18. stigma1

stigma1 Active Member

what do you mean? ???

19. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

the only one romulation recommends

20. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i or CycloDS