1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is the best Poke Ball?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by treec_cynda, Jul 27, 2010.

1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I'm looking for the best kind of Poke Ball (available in Platinum) to catch Dialga and Palkia. What is it? Thanks for any answers.

2. totallydood

totallydood Guest

3. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Master ball. First!!!!!1!
    EDIT:Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. DAMMIT.
    Alternatively: ultra balls, dusk balls (at night) or maybe a quick ball (on the first turn). <My balls.

4. totallydood

totallydood Guest

lmfao XD markswan

5. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I don't want the Master Ball, and I've already tried Quick Balls AND Timer Balls.

6. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Use a DuskBall then, at night. Those work wonders. I caught Giratina on the third try with one and Uxie on the second try. At night. Weaken/Paralyse it first

7. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

Timer balls and dusk balls are you best choice
    first battle at night
    then, weaken them as low as possible then just spam dusk balls after 20 or so
    start using timer balls

8. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

If you save the game before the 'mon you're trying to catch and keep trying, an ultra/quick/timer/dusk ball will work eventually (providing the ideal conditions for the ball that you have been trying are in progress). Try giving the 'mon a status ailment and drain its HP first.

9. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I'll have to remember that one.

10. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Trust me, Catch any Pokemon regardless of rare or normal using A NORMAL POKEBALL ;D Your friend would be so jealous >:D

11. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I caught mine with a plain old ultra ball! ;v)

12. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

play at night end use dusk ball

13. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

in my first i just used ultra balls.... here i will say quick - timer - dusk or anything that allows you to catch a Lower Lvl pokemon if your lead is higher than it but slap it with a sleep or PLZ condition first and drain it

14. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

From my experience, Poke Balls, the normal ones, work wonders on legendary Pokemon. The ball shakes more than it does most of the time with Ultra Balls and such.

I would actively recommend the Dusk Ball at night though. It is easily one of the best balls they've added in.

15. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Answer: Master Ball.

Problem solved, topic can be locked.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there used to be a cheat to guarantee a perfect catch with any ball. I think it was down + B on the second or third time it rocked.

17. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

There is, for every bleep that the pokeball makes, alternate b+a+b+a+b. But it doesn't seem to work on legendaries...

18. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

i just herd rumers saying that if we tap the touch screen or hit A upon the first impact with the pokem to allow the ball to shake one more time

19. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

I heard rumors that the moment the ball shake 1 time, you must quickly shut down the game to clone that Pokemon to your PC. It works trust me ;)

20. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

=/ Stupid Rumors and stuff. There would already be solid proof if all this were real.

Other then that,
    I catch every legend with a Pokeball, sure it would take all 99, but I got my friends so jealous.