1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is your Hobby? In addition to game..

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by ZHANG FELIX, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ZHANG FELIX

ZHANG FELIX Guest

I almost play basketball two hours every day, and I go to the suburb and park in the weekend, I think sit in front of the computer long time is not good for our body, what about you?

2. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

I make it a point to visit the gun range at least on weekends with my dad. Shooting guns helps reduce stress significantly. Plus my dad just got me a new handgun. I also like basketball too.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I try to go to the shooting range as much as my budget allows, but with the rising cost of ammo, it's less and less appealing.

Still, being able to hit a 6" plate at 400-500 yards is worth the expense.

4. SZJerkXVIII

SZJerkXVIII Member

Well I go to the gym every day I have the change and at least exercise 6 times a week. I play guitar and read books. I guess I have a pretty normal life.

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Add hand loading to my list. It's practically implied with how much of a shortage there is on ammo.

And silver bullion. I'm just waiting on the prices to either drop below $24 a Troy oz. or increase past $37 a Troy oz. I'd love for it to dip to $9 like it did in the last 4 years.

6. leo_ska

leo_ska New Member

me gusta observar aves

7. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

pájaros del amor?

8. lindseynicole

lindseynicole Member

There are many people who have different kinds of hobby and many of them have made their hobby as their profession to work with full interest.

Post Merge: [time]1412422914[/time]
    There are many people who are having interest in playing games with computer and mobile and the who didn't get those things have other interest.

9. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

wow deep

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

That was actually funny.