1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What, no animal crossing new leaf thread yet?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mds64, Jun 22, 2013.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

BAM!

...I got talked into buying this by one friend (who convinced many others and alot of my 3ds friends list are acnl players which helps ) and unlike the last time in the animal crossing world (the ds one) I'M NOT BORED YET!

I'm liking the fact I can hold all these limes (ok no limes as fruit but I HAVE ORANGES) and group them together (shame its groups of 9 so I can't literally re-plant a friend's entire town to drive them insane and rich at once) and the mail seperation (which I dont remember from the last game...).

What I'm finding now, is the best way to enjoy the animal crossing games (for those who are used to violent, story driven games such as myself) is having the same goal as minecraft, SET ONE!

My goal is a dungeon themed house, first room will be the torture chamber followed by proper themed rooms of choice (the metroid I got is but one theme provided I can get more metroid themed stuff) as well as reaching a limitless bells supply so I can literally go into town and leave 300k gifts without a care in the world...

Because once the museum is filled what else am I to do, the mini games are easy to thrash and sadly without proper UNLIMITED STORAGE (sharing the storage locker at the train station and my cupboard at home worries me...) I will tire of this once I'm "decked out" so to speak.

Also if anyone wants a friend code, pm me, and I will (decided if I want to) add you as a friend!

*terms and conditions apply, please see smaller font beside this one for full terms and conditions

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You have issues, seek professional help.

Also, I saw Sarra's town. Weeds EVERYWHERE.

3. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

BITCHES I NEED FRIENDCODES

4. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

nex i'm coming for you :mad:

5. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Can Americans play with Europeans?
    I'm new to this Nintendo stuff.

6. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Uh, I'm a Dutchie?
    But yeah, region doesn't matter.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Get lost, you don't know me (tldr I'ma psycopath and that is a well established fact, irl and online)

Some dutchies count themselves as euros...its like some asians not counting themselves as asian but as whatever country their born in :p

@sarra is this true, even I fix my weed and I trampled my starting flowers to death...

*insert weed joke here*

8. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Of course I'm European, you idiot.

9. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

I was just wondering since I'm not in Europe at the moment and I have an American 3DS.

el oh el

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oh, I thought you meant me. It'll work.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I prefer psycopath thank you...

To show that in animal crossing i go all sobby when I did random holes in other's towns and wear a gas mask with a policeman's hat...I just need a riot shield (Maybe a custom umbrella would work!)

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You'd think that an internet loser who identified as a psychopath would at least be able to spell the word.

13. Link97

Link97 Member

I just recently got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and I hope it's good. I've seen a lot of positive reviews for it.