1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's the latest Wood R4 Firmware and Kernel and Where May I "FIND IT"

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by angelc78, Sep 30, 2015.

1. angelc78

angelc78 Member

Hi, I want to try Wood R4, still haven't decided where to buy a new Cart, how is it in this instance, where do I find the latest firmware, all the firmwares and kernels I tried display the date of 2013. What is the best R4 Cart there that supports it?

thanks ahead!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you meant to use it on your R4i SDHC v.1.4.1; it isn't supported by Wood R4, only a handful does. If you want to buy one that is compatible, get an R4i Gold 3DS made by R4ids . cn. Wood R4 no longer receive updates, for some carts that use to be supported by it stops at v.1.63, the rest at v.1.64. In any case, it won't solve your previously mentioned "MENU?" issue.

3. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

This card is the latest R4 in 2015, you should buy R4I GOLD PRO 2015

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Here you go
    http://forum.romulation.net/?topic=39701.0

But really, if u want to buy a Nds flashcard, go for something like SuperCard DSONE or acekard,
    Getting R4 just brings too much trouble, when i got my supercard i never had to patch any game ever anymore lol.

5. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

SuperCard DSONE and acekard both are out of dated products. The working ones is R4I SDHC RTS 3DS 2015 here.

6. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

These cards arnt outdated by DS standarts, they play every ds game, and supercard dsone still autopatchest he last released game.
    Unless you are talking about 3DS support (wich you probally are) then yes its outdated, but no-where in his topic he stated he was looking for 3ds flashcards.
    And if u want 3ds support, i recoment waiting for the new supercard for 3ds, wich looks very prommising, and i know the supercard team is one of the best flashcard teams out there.