1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's Wrong With My Code?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by TheFreakinDuck, Mar 29, 2013.

1. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I found a Max Aptitude code for all Digimon in Digimon World: Dusk. But when I try to load the game with the code activate it stays on a black screen. Allegedly the code has been verified...so why isn't it working? (It's possible someone could've lied about verification just to get their code posted but I don't wanna jump to that).

Also if anyone has any Max Aptitude Codes for Dawn and Dusk that affect ONLY aptitude and not all the stats, I'd appreciate that. But please post a video of the code or codes being activated and the game loading so I know it's legit please.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Maybe wrong version and or typos, its possible unless its from a known site.

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

ir's well known that the official codes for that game are wrong, they dont really work

4. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Well I actually got it off a GameFAQs walkthrough but the writer posted credit to a user of Neoseeker to originally submit the code. The only "official" AR code from Datel for Digimon World Dusk related to Aptitude is a code for max stats. But at least I know a little more. Thanks anyway T_T

5. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Try the gamehacking.org DB or googling for AR code a site i think it's called gshacking.org has something like that

could you post the name of the user? i am a member of neoseeker and i want to report the code.

6. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

The correct one is...

Code:
    http://gamehacking.org/vb/forum.php
    You must register it first before seen some locked thread!