1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where can I buy a Supercard DSTWO?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by supermega_boy, May 27, 2010.

1. clintond

clintond Member

Hi All
    Has anyone gotten some recent feedback about either oz3ds or r4andmore? I'm looking at buying some cards for the kids that I can just plug in & not have to think about except reload games. I live in Perth & the last place I knew of (the mod shop) looks like it's closed it's doors in the last couple of months.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I used Oz3DS.
    Don't be fooled by the 'Oz' though. The cards are shipped from Japan and take a while to arrive (I live in Melbourne)
    I didn't use customer support, but from all reports they're pretty helpful.

I prefer US and UK sellers. They are usually pretty quick with shipping and very helpful.
    Can't say anything for r4andmore. Google them and see if you can find some good reviews.

3. tinana8887

tinana8887 New Member

i have buy in a site: r4-nds.fr,and last time i had bought the shipping is euro 2.99, and now it is 4.99?
    it's worth????

4. ConsoleDev

ConsoleDev New Member

This thread seems quite old but supercard dstwo is indeed a great 3ds flash cart, for anyone still looking at this, I bought mine from TheGamerDepot and I got my cart really fast (as in about 5 days). Good guys, fair prices and fast shipping.

5. Alice2013

Alice2013 Member

As we known, Nintendo games are expensive to many Nintendo games players, some of them prefer to buy a flashcart to enjoy Nintendo games. Among all flashcarts, it seems that super card dstwo is the best one due to its strong wood kernel and good game compatibility. It is compatible with all firmware versions of Nintendo 3DS and DSi consoles, even 3DS V. 6.2.0-12, DSi V1.4.5 and ds lite.

http://ds-super-card-dstwo.com/