1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which latest game you played on your PC?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by kanwarrulz_123, Nov 14, 2007.

1. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I recently finished World In Conflict,Bioshock,Halo 2:Combat Evolved though Bioshock didn't run perfectly on my computer.I have my intention to buy Crysis now.

2. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Need for Speed Most Wanted-My PC sucks...Good game though...

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Monkey Island 3 :p man i love monkey island.

4. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

poor me, i'm still playing Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones... ow and Ragnarok Battle Offline...

5. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Also waiting for Assasin's Creed.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

World of Warcraft burning crusade.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I've been playing 'Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin' the last couple days. Also, this is a 'bump,' but it's the fourth topic down so I don't really see an issue. :-*

8. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

I've finished playing COD4 and am now playing the Aquaria demo

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I'm playing DigitalZone's Counter Strike Source.

10. err

err Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing Soldat. It's about the only game my computer can run..besides ROM's and MapleStory....
    I have the most crappiest integrated video card SiSFX 660.. About a million years old.

11. ultra

ultra Guest

gears of war, stranglehold and titan's quest [game + expansion].

gears of war is awesome.

strangelhold i sort of didn't like it. i wished it was like gears. it's a fast action shooter so you sort of get a headache trying to figure out where the bad guys are shooting since they come out at certain places [one in front, then all of a sudden maybe one in the back or left]. the destructibles are great though.

titans quest i never started. but will play it during the holiday break.

btw, anyone want to purchase gears of war or stranglehold. will sell each for 35 with shipping included.
    also, gears of war has the gold trial live still unused [i never registered the game].

12. Loonylion

Since people on this forum are from all over the world, it might be wise to specify a currency ;)

13. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

i ahven't really been impressed with most of the "new" next gen games: yes, i know my computer isn't cut out to play them (except for bioshock and unreal 3- downloading the demo- will actually buy the game 8))

really, i need a new computer, i'm still on DDR memory and a geforce 6600. but i want to wait for dx10 cards to come down substantiably in price.

14. Loonylion

I'm still on DDR too and have no intention of upgrading just yet. I would not bother with DX10 for a good while yet, it is still pretty crap performance wise.

15. sir spamalot

it's not that, spec wise, the geforce 8600 series is almost twice as good as my current card (geforce 6600 256MB). really, though, i'm not looking for DX10 performance.

16. sir spamalot

...and you'll send them to me, completley free of post and packaging... won't you?... please?... pretty please?...

17. Loonylion

He's already promised me them, but you can have my ATI RAGE II if you like :p

18. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

thanks to my crappy pc, the last pc game i played was the incredibles... can you believe it??...

but i'm now playing nds and gba now, though...

19. mysticaloctopus

mysticaloctopus Well-Known Member

Well I was playing hellgate about two weeks ago when my graphics card gave up the ghost. I recognise artifacting and this was baaaaad, so I unplugged the thing and burned my hand on it! Been rationing metroid prime 3 carefully since then, playing with the DS a lot more, and getting back into DEFCON.

In other news, I got about £400 for my birthday today, so Im going to be upgrading. First things first, fix this damn apostraphe = tab thing on the keyboard!

20. ultra

ultra Guest

he's right, you're not missing much. there is a comparison of dx9 and dx10 of bioshock i believe and the difference is minor.
    btw, i'm only selling to us buyers.

if you're still using ddr1 and it's a dual core, then there really is no need to upgrade for like the next 10 years or so or until they release a new video card port, then you'll might want to upgrade.