1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which latest game you played on your PC?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by kanwarrulz_123, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Please use proper English. A seeder is someone who finished downloading the file (100%) and is still uploading for the benefit of others. If people don't seed, then the torrent will die out faster, and it cannot be downloaded, because there is no one with every part of the file, so it will be eternally incomplete. Or something like that. ::)

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

however, if various people have various different parts of that file, it will be shared and many people will become seeders... but it's better with many seeders...

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not quite. While if there are sufficient leechers that have at least one copy of the file between them all, it is possible to complete the download, none of them are seeders until one person has 100%. More seeders does not necessarily mean better download speeds.

4. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

5. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

So in the end is it better to have more seeder or less seeder??

6. PhatomKids

ok.... thanks.. so other than torrent there is no website to download pc game is it ???

7. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

for big files, it's better to use a torrent client... and i suppose a pc game can be quite a big file...

8. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

It's much more efficient downloading from torrents than from a website.

9. PhatomKids

why is that so ??

10. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Haven't we just had this conversation one page ago?

11. PhatomKids

Really... sorry i skip that page but thank you

12. mastersrp

mastersrp Well-Known Member

Trackmania United just downloaded forever as i write this ( i know i'm a bit slow with the upgrade :p)

13. Shades09

Shades09 Well-Known Member

I've been playing Call Of Duty 4, Left 4 Dead, Rainbow Six Vegas, Ghost Recon, Frontlines:FOW, Medal Of Honour airbourne and (through peer pressure) Combat Arms.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the (b)(w)itcher

15. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Batman Arkham Asylum and NFS Shift.

16. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

The only latest game I have is Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. The rest are 5 to 10 years old.

17. faith5126

faith5126 Member

wolfenstein et :)

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

(aiming for)
    resident evl 5 :)

(benchmark say's it good to go)

19. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

Not counting the online-Games that I`m gambling every now and then, it`s been almost 6 months since my last regular PC Game. (I`m emulating a lot - but that doesn`t count too ;)). It was "Etherlords II". I wanna play the first "Fallout" again during the Christmastime. Hope it runs on a WinXP system.

20. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

lolz at this...
    haven't played a computer game in forever, unless you wanna count pirates online lol....
    Got bored, watched my bro, he went to the bathroom, and I played for five minutes...

Non-Online Game:
    Tried Traitor's gate 2, crappy old game.
    Played it 8 mons ago.