1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who thinks Sasuke is...?

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by hahahahaha, Nov 5, 2008.

1. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

The picture speaks for itself....konohamaru is Sick!

[​IMG]

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Konohamaru is crazy.

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I have a sneaking suspiscion that you would enjoy Sasuke being gay...

Edit: Suspiscion was a typo

4. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Sasuke's a douche -.-

Fave chars from Naruto are Kakashi and Shikamaru

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

even more proof

6. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

LOL,where did you get it?It's good.

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

dunno, maybe google

someone should use it as their avatar

8. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Aw, you guys! Leave Sasuke alone! Your obsession with him is really strange. I wonder if you all are...no, it can't be...

9. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

iv been thanking the same thing

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Thanking being the key word

Also

11. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

come on sasuke isn't gay jus emo, but i think kabuto and orochimaru are because kabuto would do anything for orochimaru even if it mean putting orochimaru body parts on his body, and remember hes always in orochimaru bedroom all the time and i do mean all the time.....while sasuke is locked up in his own room not getting involed

12. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

In that case, what does Sasuke do in his room all the time...

13. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

I also think hes gay, i was actually telling my frienf the other day that i thought he is gay, and now i stumble across this thread.

coincedince? I think not

14. IchiruKim

IchiruKim Member

He just doesn't have time to play with girls.. I mean he's gotta train and avenge his clan!
    And the kiss from Naruto was a mistake xD

15. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

sasuke's not gay, he never do something strange about something as guy's bond... and he never have any obsession in any male character (except for itachi, and now that he's dead it doesn't count anymore)

the one is suspicious is naruto... does he like like sasuke or something?? he really obsessed with him ya know...

16. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

hard to tell with naruto on one hand he likes sakura but on the other he did dedicate three years of his life to training to get one boy back to the village. even when sasuke joined akatsuki, declared i will kill every one in the village and became a criminal he still has a illusion that if he gets him back to the village every thing will go back to normal. it seams like a little much for a friend that's tried to kill you 2 or 3 times. but on yet another hand he did freak out when si got too close and said "i don't swing that way"

17. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Well,one thing im sure is that he is an EMO :eek:

18. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

I don't think that Sasuke or Naruto are gay, never seen them purposely or intentionally seducing other men anyway.

19. iMortalized

iMortalized New Member

Naruto - Annoying always uses same jutsu (MULTISHADOWCLONE) Gets boring and it's obvious he's guna use it in battle.
    Sakura - Okay but she need's to fight more/be in more missions she's always training for medical ninja but needs to be more in battle
    Sasuke - Takes it slow and cool
    Rock Lee - Nothing to say :p

20. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Sakura is super useless-falling for an EMo who doesn't care for her(not even good in combat)
    Naruto is a moron or i should say a fool-believing that sasuke will befriending him again.