1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wood 1.62 for R4 Clones/R4SDHC | MAIO Multi Flashcart Update(Ak Compatibilty)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Joel16, Jun 21, 2011.

1. PPNC

PPNC Member

Yeah, I'm afraid my card is a problem. Tried formating it with Panasonic SD Formatter and transfering all the files again. This time I could run all the games I tried, Pokemon Black 1 and 2, Smurfs 2 and Castlevania.
    Castlevania works like a charm, as always, but the three other games don't. They do start, but Pokemon games gets a black screen after professor talking and Smurfs goes to white screen after the initial credits screen. Any tips?

2. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Try disabling cheats/soft reset? how can Smurfs 2 and Pokemon black/ White not work? I've tried it my self and they work flawlessly :/ Would you like to see a proof video?
    And try using a patched black/white rom.. maybe it'll work

3. PPNC

PPNC Member

I've already seen it. The roms do start, but they freeze after something (Professor on Pokemon, initial credits of Smurfs).
    As for patched you mean AP patched? I don't know how to do it.

4. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

then just get a pre patched ROM.. I'll PM you later tomorrow to help you get this sorted out.
    Post Merge: [time]1383798273[/time]
    then just get a pre patched ROM.. I'll PM you later tomorrow to help you get this sorted out.

5. PPNC

PPNC Member

OK, waiting for your PM. Will edit this after testing it with the results.

Edit: It worked, thank you man! Took a little to edit since I wasn't home =X

6. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

MAIO Multi Flashcart Update (v10.1)

MAIO Multi Flashcart Update (v10.1)

Note: if you already have moonshell 2.05/2.09(with ysloader mod) installed no need to download it again!
    Download the ysloader mod, then install the latest update by replacing any existing files.
    You might also wanna look at this.

Moonshell 2.05 with YS loader mod

MAIO Multi Flashcart Update v10.1

Code:
     • Removed M3 updates
    • Latest cheats provided

- Game Compatibility (Special Thanks to Jhon591, 2CH and RGF)

• Fixed Roms 6124 - 6248

• Fixed - TGJF - 6250 - Oui-Oui et le Grand Carnaval des Jouets (France)
    • Fixed - BJ5Y - 6249 - Real Crimes - Jack the Ripper (Europe) (Ang/Fr/All/Neer)

Moonshel 2.09 with YS loader Mod

MAIO for Acekards (v10.1)

Code:
    • Latest cheats provided

- Game Compatibility (Special Thanks to Jhon591, 2CH and RGF)

• Fixed Roms from 6229 to 6248

• Fixed - TGJF - 6250 - Oui-Oui et le Grand Carnaval des Jouets (France)
    • Fixed - BJ5Y - 6249 - Real Crimes - Jack the Ripper (Europe) (Ang/Fr/All/Neer)

7. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Forgot to include some fixes for R4i and Gei and also some updated loaders..
    I'll think of organizing MAIO in a neater way, that's all for now.

8. bajar

bajar New Member

Hello, I'm having trouble with the latest version of MAIO, ROMs are hanging at the "MAIO" screen, I'm sorry if this was addressed already, it's a >600 post thread.

9. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

what flashcard are you using?
    Post Merge: [time]1384392080[/time]
    MAIO Multi Flashcart Update (v10.2)

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

^ get more updated ^ :)

Code:
    Fixed - TP2J - z179 - Oshare ni Koi Shite 2 Plus (Japan)
    Pre fixed RGF - TAAJ - z178 - Maru Goukaku Shikaku Dasshu! - Special Kaigo Fukushisi Shiken (Japan)
    Fixed - AGCJ - z177 - Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Japan) (Rev 1)
    Fixed - TGJF - 6250 - Oui-Oui et le Grand Carnaval des Jouets (France)
    RGF Fixed - BJ5Y - 6249 - Real Crimes - Jack the Ripper (Europe) (Ang/Fr/All/Neer)

11. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

They're already included if you haven't noticed, check the change-log ;) : http://advance-j16.site11.com/flashcart-support/%28maio%29-moonshell-2-loading-roms-on-r4r4-clonesr4-sdhcacekardr4igei/msg7/#msg7

12. Jhon 591

OK :) ^

New one up ;)

Updated 17/11/2013

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number v6251

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/144BDMEE/DAT_s_v6251.rar

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/f209634b79e973fb633e6658f4b11507/

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usrcheat.dat
    into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6251.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog v6251

Code:
    Fixed - TQTP - 6251 - Beauty Academy (Europe) (Ang/Fr/All/Néer)

13. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

haha that's great :D
    But I'm not gonna be updating this anymore, I don't think I can add anything more to it unless there are any issues with it, so yeah. I've already updated it with the latest loaders, I don't wanna be stuffing it up and increase it's file size, it's already 26mb :p It's easy anyway, just replacing the dats and you can load the latest roms through moonshell :) I've even put up a guide for the noobies http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=62370.0 in case they don't know to replace dats lol!

14. Jhon 591

OK I see np ;)

All best in future .

Yes is right hardly any one know how to update the DATs ::)

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

@Joel16,

I'll look into MAIO and see if I can minimize file size.
    Since every card uses the same DATs, I might be able to knock up a script (similar to WAIO by CK3) install a chosen version of the program.

16. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

That would be nice ;)

17. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Updated Moonshell 2.05 > Moonshell 2.06 for R4s, mainly because it supports 2.06 as it's latest with the ys loader mod. (It does not work on moonshell 2.07 and above) http://advance-j16.site11.com/flashcart-support/%28maio%29-moonshell-2-loading-roms-on-r4r4-clonesr4-sdhcacekardr4igei/

18. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Anyone willing to test a different version of Wood r4 for clones? (not waio) it doesn't use "sav is fragmented''. I've made a custom built version that should run on R4 1:1 clones, R4 SDHC, N5 and maybe R4 ulrta. Although it has poor compatibility at the moment.. is anyone still willing to test it for me?

19. PPNC

PPNC Member

Sure! Why not?
    What should I do?

20. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

I'll release it sometime tomorrow, I'm quite busy at the moment and I got a math test tomorrow :( so yeah, I'll work on that tomorrow
    Post Merge: [time]1385072645[/time]
    Check progress here : http://advance-j16.site11.com/flashcart-support/

If you're willing to test make a request there.