1. This forum is in read-only mode.

your favorite artist/band

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodVayne, Apr 29, 2008.

1. awesmazing

awesmazing Member

Who can pick just one? I'm all about the power/melo/speed metal, Stratovarius, Firewind, Power Quest, Heavenly, Derdian, Hibria, Rhapsody(of fire), Dionysus, Sinergy, Cage, The Absence, Luna Mortis, Axenstar, Celesty, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, The Faceless, Fairyland, Iced Earth, Kalmah, Kamelot, Devil Driver, Joe Stump, John Petrucci, The Liquid Tension Experiment (epic), Revolution Renaissance, Royal Hunt, Steel Attack.... Check those out first, then ill give ya some more :D

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Ahh!!! I just discovered that a local radio station is streaming Full Metal Jackie for 2 hours each Sunday night wished I knew this earlier, but still HELL YEAH!!!

http://fullmetaljackieradio.com/index.php for those curious to what I am going on about.

3. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

He's never gonna give you up.

My favorites include:
    - Scott Matthews. I first heard him on Ghost in the Shell, he did the song for the credits of the first season, and have enjoyed his stuff ever since.
    - Breaking Benjamin. I first heard them in Halo 2.
    - Rob Dougan. A couple of his songs we're used in the Matrix, and he has some good stuff.
    - Skillet
    - Shinedown
    - UNKLE
    - Seether
    - POD
    - Frank Sinatra
    And that's about it. There's the few songs I like by some misc. bands, but not enough to be considered a favorite.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

At The Gates
    White Chapel
    Demon Hunter

5. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

Amazing bands; Muse, Pink Floyd, Disturbed, Rush. Variety?

6. McCrazy

McCrazy Well-Known Member

Eventually will get over it, but:

My Chemical Romance [Thing i need to get over]
    Korn
    Queen
    ... And that's it.