1. This forum is in read-only mode.

your greatest acomplishment in a video game

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by lugia543, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

LOL! That's hilarious. Should beg your mom to let you play it again, on gore turned off or something.

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was allowed to play it with the gore on low, but when my dad played it he must have forgot to turn the gore back down.

3. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

OWNED!

4. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

my parents don't actually care about gore. if i decapitate someone in GTA san andreas they just say "ewwwwww" but they don't care. they even saw the "warning! this game contains explicit scenes of blood and gore" in RE:4 but they just ignored it.
    Post Merge: [time]1267941013[/time]
    and hey! they'll let me play any video game as long as it doesn't contain sexual content

5. slingshot182

Lucky... I'm allowed to play most T rated games now. So thats good.

6. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

You're parents must be strict. :eek:

7. slingshot182

You got it!

8. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i gots a friend that lives near play-n-trade; i use him as a postal service :D
    never tell my parents, they take things too seriously and doubt my ability to differentiate reality and the virtual world... high expectations from doubtful parents...
    i still gotta pay for the game... GoW3 in 2 weeks, it's agonizing since i've never played any GoW till the demo of GoW3...

gotta say, ripping out the guts of the centaur was amazing.

newest achievement, i beat dead space despite the fact that i was at wits end the entire time; dark, in space, no sane person in sight, monsters at every corner, psychopaths, and those regenerative bastards and speed demons, my nightmares...

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

ok back ON topic. yes i agree

10. bobla

bobla New Member

I beat Sephiroth without using Clouds final limit break
    i took too long and he attacked me, i had counter attack materia on and i countered and killed him without limit break(which was my only choice of attack)