1. This forum is in read-only mode.

zelda spirit tracks?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by olimpa, Dec 12, 2009.

1. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

hmmm...spirit tracks was goo what do you think? and what do you think they'll come up with next

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I think you ment good.... I hope theyll make one where he gets a plane or a jet next.... The story line would be something like the ocean dried up because of some new bad guy and because of that everyone lives ontop of a huge mountain and the only way to get from one place to another is to fly....

3. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

cool but plane or jet is a bit over the top more like a flying machine which runs off of magic

4. Dave78

Dave78 New Member

I have downlaoded zelda spirit tracks, when I get on the train the controls aren't at the side!! The USA version downloads a patch?? the game plays but the controls aren't there for the train and the european one downlaods no problem but again the trains controls aren't there can anyone help please!!! :(
    Post Merge: [time]1260794179[/time]
    Can anyone help....... I have downloaded zelda spirit tracks and the controls for the train don't appear...Thanks

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

@Dave78

please go to the Zelda AP topic! If you have Ez-Flash you won't a problem if you update your kernel!

Search the Zelda Spirit tracks AP topic and you will find the solution

6. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

I think Spirit tracks was awesome i really got into the story and i loved having Zelda along for the ride, it made some nice sceans and great dialog this is probably my fav link and Zelda out of all the diffrent ones we have seen,also i though the music through the game was great my fav sound track of all Zelda games

As for what Nintendo will do next, I'm kinda hoping we might see midna again for the net wii game but I'm also hoping down the line we get to team up with Zelda again as long as they keep adding new things (like we got the whip and the sand wand for this) ill be happy

7. joz2009

joz2009 Member

I'm so far...LOVING THIS GAME!! imo one of the best LoZ games out there! I had to do a bit of patching but now it's cool..i haven't played on my ds today but will soon :)

My thought: Legend Of Zelda: Air Trails! FTW!

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

It would be cool if you had an airship.