1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will Kingdom Hearts come out for PS3??

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Organisation13, Dec 27, 2009.

1. I saw many pictures in the Internet (Google)

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4255/kingdomhearts3mv1.jpg

Is it a Fake?
    Or will a KH game come out for PS3??

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The picture is fake, although a KH will most likely come out for the ps3, if it does, no one knows anything about it yet, including the title, also i think the keyblade wars happens during birth by sleep, the psp game.

3. if someone have other usefull informations about KH3, then please reply.

please :-\

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is no useful information about Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Everything that exists is rumors, and those rumors are based off the of the "Secret Video" from Kingdom Hearts 2. And those rumors were before everyone found out about what the real info of the video was.

That video is Birth By Sleep. A game that is coming to the PSP in 2010.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep

Everything about Kingdom Hearts 3 is a lie, and anything that is technically true is actually about Birth By Sleep.

5. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I do hope squeenix will choose the wii as the platform of kh3

6. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

it will but square are working on alot they are busy so be patient.
    i hop this never happens it will ruin everything i love about the games.

7. crimson089

why not? a new experience of kh gameplay sounds fun, i think the wii can handle the graphics. there's a possibility that squeenix might choose the Wii since there's a lot of wii users than the ps3, which means they can attract new KH fans. isn't that a good marketing strategy? =D

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Plus it's cheaper to bother with, blue ray media is annoying.

And it kinda suits the wii better.

HOWEVER-they made both a ds and psp version of kingdom hearts, which means (like GTA china town wars) they are testing sales...I hope the ds version out sells the psp one-it MAY mean a -ps3/wii sequel!

Unless they become like EA and just throw money around :p

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

why would they be testing sales on an already proven product... the game will come out for the PS3 and possibly the 360 as this is the only way they'll be able to improve on KH2 whereas the wii will only allow them to make a game of similar graphics/standard.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Which would be cheaper to make and be popular enough to bother with?

Making games on the wii is cheaper than the ps3, but the sales of the hand helds would determin what they may choose.

Graphics are irrelevant in my eye if sales meet the standards.

11. crimson089

graphics!! aww not again, why is it most of the gamers today focus soo much on graphics and everything else, what about the gameplay? i don't want to take sides but oh well, i'm all for nintendo's wii.

and i agree with hypnos, it's way cheaper so...

*crimson whispers the word 'PROFIT' to squeenix tsk tsk...*

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i'm not solely focussing on gfx, the PS3 would also allow far better gameplay and enjoyability than the wii. Why make a game for the wii just because it's cheaper. Why don't 'squeenix' shift the FF series to the wii then... infact why isn't every developer not making games just for the wii, it's cheaper y'know. The truth is, the wii is a far inferior console and KH3 would not be able to reach it's full potential if made for it and would end up as a game of PS2/GC standards.

13. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

i dontcare aboutthe graphic i just know on the wii the gameplay willl be horrible and it will be very short, also im pretty sure its alot more annoying to work with moiton sensitivity than it is to wrk with blu-ray. just because it will attract a new audience that doesn't mean it wont be horrible.

14. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

That was when people got way over their heads over the KH2 secret ending, it lead to tons of people thinking its KH3

15. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Eh....nex, KH3 doesn't exist. And might never be.

As TirithRR said:

16. crimson089

ohh sorry you should have specified it cause you've just said "that's the only way they'll be able to improve on KH2 whereas the wii will only allow them to make a game of similar GRAPHICS". inferior huh, quite nice opinions, okay this isn't a home consoles topic. we can't decide for squeenix, let's just see what happens...

right now i just need to see an official KH3 trailer.

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

as i said, i was not just focussing on graphics

and yes... the wii is easily an inferior console.

18. crimson089

whatever the platform is, we need to see the real KH3 cause these all are just rumors, we don't even know if squeenix is working on it or not

19. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Define "inferior". If you mean less powerful, then yes it is. But I don't see how that limits gameplay, length of game, quality etc.

20. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Less powerful in all aspects, terrible game line up and seems to only want to cater to children. The shitty motion control is often detrimental to the rare sight of a wii game that wants to be taken seriously. In essence, the wii is the ipod of the gaming world.