1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will Kingdom Hearts come out for PS3??

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Organisation13, Dec 27, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

A good developer takes advantage of even the worse systems.

Look at no more heros-if the developers didn't see the potential of thw wii at the time, it would have been a ps2 game (no joke-that was where it was heading originally!)

Now we are getting number 2 :)

It's the small few that are worthy, mad world, mario kart, smash bros, dead space extraction, the ENTIRE resident evil series on the wii, and of course metroid prime.

I will admit their isn't much because people tend to abuse the hell out of the definded features such as wii controls and the user interface-same can be said about the ds.

But it's the developer that defines how good it'll be-the Kingdom hearts on ds looked fantastic!

And so did gta china town wars...but if not for lack of sales *COUGH IT'S OUR FAULT*COUGH* if wouldn't have had a psp port.

Plus keep in mind...apparently it's still remours, but also remember that each console has it's special features and tools, the game may sell better on the wii because it's a family friendly game with disney characters, but it may sell to the more serious sony players.

Personally...it has a good chance of being on ethier system-but if it ends up on the 360...

[me=hYpNoS]prepares to write Bill Gate's name in death note[/me]

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

You beat me to it, hYpNoS.

3. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

i agree with all being said against the wii, i personally and haven't really liked any game on it if this was the way they were going they might aswell as stuck with gamecube i will be extremely upset if i see one of my favourite titles ruined by the wii because enough great nintendo titles have been tainted.

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I agree with that, but it's not the Wii's fault. It's Nintendo's. There's literally no reason a good game can't come out on the Wii. It's just people are still obsessed with training games, or filling games with pointless waggle. There are good games, they just don't sell well because the majority of the Wii's market are idiots.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals is for both the DS AND Wii now. They are probably testing sales. :/

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I bought Crystal Chronicles for the Wii yesterday. I haven't played it yet. (Been finishing up Lost Odyssey first).

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Supposed to be a pretty darn good game for the wii, the commercial looks like it uses the best of the Wii's graphics. Unfortunately it got around a 7/10 average in the ratings...

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

and crystal chronicles is exclusive for nintendo.

is that the crystal bearers? looking good with the trailers and the site.

9. which worlds would you want in this game

I would like to have "the world that never was" in there
    And the neverland from disney (or the ship from kaptain hook)
    I want fly again^^

10. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

i want toy story, why hasn't it already been done? i can't belive they put pirates of the carribean in bofore they put toy story in.

11. darkphire

darkphire Active Member

dude we've been wondering since 2006