1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Void

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by jadster 1996, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the 33rd "Know Your Members" game.
    This is a game where we choose a member to spotlight which could then be asked any question by any member!
    Here are the rules

1.If the member chosen doesn't want to answer a question he/she can freely ignore it
    2.If you want to put all the questions you have in one post don't write walls of text
    3.Don't spam
    4.Members will have a chance to ask the member for up to one week(unless the member requests more or less)and then we choose another member to be in the spotlight.

And now this week's member is:
    Void
    You can ask him anything you want from what if situations to any other questions, but keep in mind he can freely ignore any question.
    Also I've added a history of members that were chosen before which I'll update each time.

Now start asking!

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Where did you go ?

What do you think of me

Favourite Food

Favourite member

3. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

How sexy are you?

4. lewis9191

Upbringing
    School
    College
    Uni
    Future, (probably covered)
    Name
  5. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

Tits or ass?

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Who is the man in our relationship?

7. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Favorite viral video?

8. Void

Void Well-Known Member

During my forum absence? I was banned for being a threat to e-society.
    Very little, I don't really know you. You seem like a perfectly nice person.
    Pepperoni pizza I suppose.
    Picking favorites hurts feelings, so I'll tell you my least favorite member: Lawr. I don't know if he comes on the forums though.

Sexy enough, how about you bb?

My name is Nunya Business. I'm studying computer science at a fairly small school in a college town in New England, USA. I'm 19, soon to be 20, and have few future aspirations or any idea of what tomorrow has in store for me.

Ha. The reason I ask this question regularly is because it's so hard to answer. In my opinion, tits have a lot more variance in potential awesomeness. It goes without saying that some asses are better (bigger, tighter) than others but with boobs you have those qualities and also that of the nipple/areola area, which can either be boner-inducing or look like pancakes which makes me more hungry than horny. I feel like a triumphant pair of breasts beats out an ass but that ass is a safer choice ultimately.

I've always felt like more of a top than a bottom, if that's what you mean. But I'm open-minded and open to experimentation.

I usually hate viral videos but the Anthony Dodson video report made me laugh out loud the first 20-30 times I watched it.

THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME, I AM A REGULAR GUY. AMA!!

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Haha. Tits or ass. Nice answer.

Nex, Susi, Littlekittycat or old man/Reirei?

10. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Do you like pie? If so, what is your favorite?
    Do you have any iDevice? Which one?
    Do you like steak?
    If you were to choose between both your arms or both your legs, which would you choose and why?
    Would you rather stab a puppy or witness a cat with 4 years of cancer die a slow, painful death?
    What is your favorite sport?

11. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Ashton Kutcher replace Charlie Sheen in 2 1/2 Men. DISAPPROVE??

12. lewis9191

where did you go ?

13. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

Aren't I amazing?

14. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Do you think it's better for a person who has gone bald with age to get a toupee or to live his life bald?

15. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

When did you first start wasting your life on the internet?
    Best memory from G-Masters?
    Do you drive?
    Do you play sports?
    What are your political inclinations?
    Do you support abortion or cloning?
    Have you ever done hard drugs? If not, would you?
    What's your family like?
    Do you adhere to any particular philosophical (or religious) ideas?
    If you could change any one thing in the world, what would it be?

16. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Look next to your computer/laptop, what is the first thing you see?
    Do you have a computer or laptop?
    Do you miss something in your life?

17. Void

Void Well-Known Member

All of them at the same time.

- Not a big pie person but it's good. Apple.
    - I have an iPod I don't use because the headphone jack is loose and is troublesome to get stereo sound through. I am on my MacBook Pro right now.
    - Of course I like steak.
    - Arms, masturbating with my feet would suck.
    - Nature is a pretty good assassin without me going around killing domestic animals so probably the former.
    - I'm not very big into sports but I thoroughly enjoy hockey.

It could be very difficult to care any less than I do right now.

You'll have to elaborate.

Your name is Devon's Bitch so I think submissive might be a better adjective.

Bald. Unless we're talking about womens pubes, natural body development trumps fashion.

Good questions, thanks.
    - I've used the internet as long as I can remember. If I recall correctly I joined GM in late 2004, which would make me 13? It may have been 2005 and 14.
    - The Flaming Board. Everything about it. So many memorable users, so many hysterical ousts and controversies. Man, legends were born and died there.
    - Only when I'm drunk.
    - Nope, not organized sports. I don't mind kicking a ball around or throwing a frisbee or whatever else but I'm not passionate about it.
    - Realistically I'm a little to the left, which is mostly the product of me being intolerant of intolerance (in this case, the Republican party) than being a flaming Democrat. But if I were to birth a little utopia in my head I think social anarchism would be a fucking sweet way to live. People associate anarchy with hooded teenagers yielding spray-paint but when it comes right down to the social and economic talking points I'm pretty convinced it would be a generally peaceful way for a society or smaller community to function. At least a drastic improvement over the fucked up state of financial/social castes and unethical consumerism and federal biproduct of smiley gland-hands blowing the fuck out of sand people that forces me to be hypercritical of the society I'm part of. Also, not all anarchy is created equal.
    - I'm all for abortion, I think it's fucking great and about time. Cloning is more controversial. I am for the advancement of science and understanding but obviously against the potential negative outcomes. The level of government regulation regarding cloning would be the most important factor.
    - That depends on how you define hard drugs. I've never tried meth or coke or heroin or anything mentionable sketchy but I'm hugely fascinated by 5-HT2A agonists, psychedelics such as LSD or psilocybin mushrooms, for example. The psychedelic experience is wowing at first and the chemistry behind many of the chemicals and their psychoactive derivatives adds an entire other layer of fascination and curiosity. I could honestly write a short book about my experiences and understanding of certain tryptamines and phenethylamines but I imagine no one really cares. I've always been a curious person so consciousness experimentation has always been interesting to me even before I used drugs. But I don't do any substance that is addictive nor realistically lethal... except beer from time to time.
    - My family's nice. As fucked up as any good old American family should be but nice nonetheless. I have fine relationships with my immediate family.
    - My spirituality goes as far as my emotional attachment to my surroundings and to our current understanding of science. I like philosophy but I'm not very big on any particular philosophies. Is "sex, drugs and rock'n'roll" a philosophy?
    - More public nudity would be nice.

- A pipe that contains something fun.
    - Two of 'em. A Macbook Pro and a cheaper Asus. I typically use the Asus because I hate Apple but they both see use.
    - Blowjobs.

18. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Is it Mario in your pipe?
    If not...
    Share with me?

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

How are you gonna handle all of them at the same time?

20. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Do you think there's actually any point in my asking questions that aren't references to injokes we have accumulated over many years of hilarity?

Also we started in 2005, IRC in 2006. You circle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.