1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Void

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by jadster 1996, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

To alleviate all my responsibility with a disclaimer for anyone who misconstrues my posts as substance encouragement I'd just like to say that drugs are really bad and Saint Peter will get the final laugh and whatever else.

Seph wants the forum kept PG-13, sorry.

I don't know that there's a point to me rolling out of bed every morning, let alone answering questions on an emulation-soon-to-be-anime forum. But every time someone brings up a fond GM or @rmy memory I can't help but put on a shit-eating grin and experience a brief bout of e-sentimentalism. They were simpler days.

Yes this is true.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Not a question: You gave the best answer to "tits or ass" that I have ever seen.

Bravo, my good man. Bravo.

3. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

hottest accent on a girl

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

When and why did you start doing drugs?
    Have you ever been in a fight?
    Have you ever considered suicide?
    How do you kill time?

5. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

Why does no one ask you questions?

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

who's the biggest influence in your life?

7. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Who are you extremely attracted to?

8. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Do you think Spongebob's face is an upside down dick and balls?

9. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Do you really think Sephiroth was the good guy after all (mind the FF7 overdose ... :p ) ..?

10. Void

Void Well-Known Member

> listening to girls talk
    Also, whatever accent you have hon.

- Most people at my high school smoked so I was exposed to it pretty frequently. If it came down to a single selling point it was be the effect it had on the perception of music but I was mostly just curious.
    - Just the usual stuff that happens as a kid, nothing serious.
    - Yeah, I'm a natural depressive.
    - I've spent most of the summer working. Other than that just hanging around and listening to tunes. It's been a boring summer.

I suspect the primary cause is that I am definitely not the most amiable person on the forum. Other reasons might include that I just returned and am not as active a member as some of the other people, and also that the forum is dying.

This is such a hard question, my influences definitely exist but they change all the time but it's hard for me to attribute my personality to any one specific person. I don't have any outstanding inspirations I can think of right now.

Girls. None of them in particular.

No... I don't.

I haven't played through FF7 very recently but I seem to remember Sephiroth acting pretty mean, as bad guys often do.

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

do you consider this as spam?

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

No, everything I post is religious truth.

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Have you played any card games?

14. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Go fish, pokemon.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

A G-M related question, if you don't mind:

You can select one member of G-Masters at any given year and place them in RomUlation now. Who would you pick and how do you think they will fit in, if at all?

16. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Remember that guy Rogjah? He never came on IRC but his posts were always well-grounded, intelligent, and kind. I don't think he ever really immersed himself in the community (except maybe before I was active? who knows) but I always respected that guy. Obviously he wouldn't fit in RU very well but I think he'd make it a better place. He would make a good mod, as he would have back then.

He probably doesn't know who I am but yeah I would suck that guys dick.

Shouldn't this thread be closed by now? Not necessarily complaining, just curious.

17. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Questions are closed,sorry for the delay everyone
    New thread:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=56139.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.