1. This forum is in read-only mode.

999 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Arron_zero, Nov 22, 2010.

1. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

4th ending - Enter door 4, 8, 2 (This ending is required to get the best ending)
    1st & 2nd ending - Enter door 5, 7, 1 (Inside Door 7, give Clover the tag)

All other routes, as long as you fulfill this and don't follow any of the paths above, you'll get the corresponding ending:
    6th ending - Enter Door 3
    5th ending - Enter Door 6
    3rd ending - Enter Door 1

2. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

thanx

3. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

ending 6 made me paranoid. lol

don't click unless you have seen ending 4
    in ending 4, i don't get what zero means when he says " I have lost ". Does anyone know what he means.

Don't tell me if it relates to the TRUE ending (ending 1) because I am working through that right now

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Just play the game ;)
    everything will become clear to you.

5. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

If a second 999 game where to be released, do you reckon it would be on the 3ds or is there a chance they'd do it on the ds again?

6. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i had the game but didnt see what the point of the game was about so i traded it in after 2 days of having it

7. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

hi everyone,I was playing 999 this morning, and all of a sudden it freezes (which has occasionally happened in the past) but when i turned it on again it wont load (did this several time), all other games will load expect 999 since freezing, so what does this mean?

DS lite Ace kard 2.1 with akaio 1.8.6

and if the problem is that the .sav file is corrupted (which i don't see way it would since i wasn't using cheats at anytime) is there a way to fix it? thanks in advance.

update: OK i just got done putting a second 999 on my ak and that didn't load either, so that means my sav is still good right?

i tried panasonic formatting as well...

8. hirokaski

i played 999 and got bot endings but im hoping the sequal is better the the first one was lame

9. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

lame to a 5 year old

10. hirokaski

ill dmit devil survivor is way better than 999

11. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

someone hates puzzles ^

12. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

and thinking xD

13. hirokaski

puzlles arent really my thing the resident evil ones are good btu 999 ones arnt my thing

14. jaykidding

jaykidding Member

I LOOOOOOOOOOVED this game. So much. Hahaha. I love the visual novel games and puzzle games. This was perfect! The only thing I didn't like was if I wanted to replay the game, we could skip the storyline easily, but we can't skip puzzles we've already solved. But this game was really great.

15. hirokaski

mine was the bad ending