1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Battle and Get Pokemon Typing DS Problem topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Apr 24, 2011.

1. alypkm

alypkm Member

note: I didn't download the rom from the link above it has a different name and it only works on desumu using the open patch and the bs fix code....

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Drag the game onto the OpenPatch.exe

All have to be the same folder gamelist.txt , OpenPatch.exe + game

PS: It works on no$zoomer using the correct settings

3. alypkm

alypkm Member

oh yea I did this and its still not working on nozoomer it gives a blank white screen.

4. Jhon 591

If black and white screen with message, Mabe best to download the already patched ROM

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=54873.msg1272662#msg1272662

EDIT: My youtube video this game working on No$zoomer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZtLPTCPkTM

5. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

hey jhon, from what i got, that this game could be played without the keyboard, so from what i am getting, that the keyboard is how the game is supposed to be save, cause after every typing mission, it auto-saves, so it shouldnt need the keyboard, maybe that is the AP of this game >_>

6. alypkm

alypkm Member

its a blank white screen without any message or anything.

7. Jhon 591

I deleted all the saves out of my battery folders for both no$gba through no$zoomer and DeSmuME, When playing the game on each emulator it did not create a save in the battery folders..., So it must be AP preventing the save from bean created

I think with flashcards it creates a defalt save anyway, But the Game/ROM is not allowing the save data to be written into the save

This one will take a pro to work out!
    Post Merge: [time]1303758405[/time]
    Then your not running it through fimware.bin/BIOS , F11 key , reset/startup entrypoint , GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo), save settigns

no$gba2.6a & no$zoomer full package hear! http://www.mediafire.com/?js0l3kmi9pxigiu

Should be two white screens ?

(Note) eNDryptS Advanced Will not encrypt this ROM, You need to do it through no$zoomer.ini file edit UseCrypt=0 to UseCrypt=1 and save .ini file, then run with BIOS through no$zoomer

PS: You have it working on desumu ?, Then your rom is already patched!, It's just using the wright settings on no$gba and played though no$zoomer

8. alypkm

alypkm Member

thanx 4 help it worked now :)

9. Jhon 591

Your welcome :)!, but you are aware about it no saving after use ?, It's no ones falt very bad ap issues with this game :(

10. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

hey jhon, if you know anyone with a DStwo card, they have to use the real-time save/load feature in order to save it for right now

as far as the AP is, this is a horrible one, they have really thrown a monkey wrench into this game >_>

11. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

yes i agree .
    but the thing is when will someone have the fix for this saving issue
    i really like this game but i don't wanna waste 40$ for just a game

12. Jhon 591

Sorry i don't know anyone with this type of card, Yes they have gone to the max XD!
    Post Merge: [time]1303808029[/time]
    They is one option, Try looking through a whole 4MB of Dumpt RAM data lol!, you may get lucky...

13. mudro33

mudro33 Member

Does not work :(

14. Jhon 591

What dose not work ?

You can download the already patched rom hear http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=54873.msg1272662#msg1272662

Warning Works but dose not save

15. mudro33

mudro33 Member

I mean that 4 mb sav file -.-

16. Jhon 591

I sed to him look throughout 4MB of RAM data to look for a fix with a hex-editor, Not 4MB save file

17. mudro33

mudro33 Member

O.....-.- Srry

18. Jhon 591

I gave up with this game over to the professionals to look for a answer with the saving issue!

19. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Hey guys, I haven't read the whole thread but: Is there a save-fix yet? Thanks in advance :)

20. Jhon 591

No, The real issue is that it don't whan't to create a save, Are wright infomation into the save file on flashcards, as flascards are creating a save with no data from the ROM in it