1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[FIX] Pokemon Black/White (E) FIX for DSTT/TTDS users (Also works for others)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by extrabb, Mar 5, 2011.

1. ArcaneKnite

ArcaneKnite Member

I'm using a DSTT and I downloaded YSMenu v6.56, but I still get the new game freeze problem.

My friend on the other hand, also has a DSTT, followed the same instructions here and his game works without a hitch. Anybody know how I can fix this?

2. Stroodlekitty4427

Stroodlekitty4427 New Member

I've got the same dilemma as above and I've tried everything. And yes, my card is a TTDS. What do I do now?

3. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

I'm getting error code 5 here, is there something I can do?

4. zola88

zola88 New Member

Hi!

Can someone explain to me STEP by STEP how to make Pokemon White work?
    I downloaded the files on page 1 but I just get a bunch of more files and I have no idea of what to do with them.
    I dragged them all to my TTMenu file (on my SD Card) and I still have the same pb with Pokemon.

Any help would be much apreciated.

Thanks!!

5. 7daan7

7daan7 New Member

THANKS

6. Kefferz

Kefferz Active Member

thnx man but is it possible to use my Japanese save file for the EU version cause some people say it works and i tried it and even with normal EU save files i get a save file error that it cant load it :S

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Have you tried renaming both files (.NDS and .SAV) with the exact same name?
    And are you using the latest YSMENU/TTMENU?

8. masenko1990

masenko1990 New Member

hi, why i cant open this? ----> http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53363.0

An Error Has Occurred!
    The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

thanks

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

That can be a topic I merged in the main AP thread.

10. werty560

werty560 New Member

How did you do this?

11. LongNight

LongNight New Member

so I was able to get Pokemon Black working and saving, the whole shabang. But now I'm running into another problem.
    When I was playing it yesterday I saved my game after reaching the third gym. But when I opened up the game this morning, the only saved file there was back before I got my second badge.
    Any ideas as to why I can't get to my last saved file?

12. gamermartijn

gamermartijn New Member

uhm at that 53 update is now 78 so does it work with 78

13. RealArity

RealArity New Member

Every step has been done correctly, but when i load the TTMenu on my R4i-SDHC it just gives me a white screen. Quick fix anyone? So I can get to my files?

[ABOVE ISSUE FIXED]Now how do I stop the game from freezing? In fact, it doesn't freeze, but rather the music keeps playing when I save the game, while the game does not save. Sometimes, when I save, the save goes on forever, and the game is still animating the save action. It is not hanging, but not loading either. Some help please, thanks!

14. jukeboxhikari

jukeboxhikari New Member

My Pokemon White (EU/USA) runs fine, gets past Professor, battled Cheren and Bianca, EXP is gained and all but...
    The only thing is whenever I turn off my NDS(or soft reset) and play PKMN White again, it tells me that my save file is corrupted and deleted.

I'm using R4 SDHC(wifi supported) and updated to the latest kernel for it which is v1.57b .... Anyone have any idea what to do?
    Having cheat codes on doesn't help either (didn't think it would anyways). :<

Some extra info..:
    Kingston 4GB micro SDHC ... (FAT32)
    NDS lite
    R4 SDHC(wifi supported) V1.57b
    Pokemon White (EU/USA) (I'm not sure if it's a clean file...? I don't think I've patched it ever before. But I could be wrong.)
    and a aggrevated user.

15. Qumomo

Qumomo New Member

I cant get to the rom download. Any other links?

16. martijn the best

martijn the best New Member

i get a white screen if i start pokemon only japanese one works
    Post Merge: [time]1346287651[/time]
    i get a white screen if i start pokemon only the Japanese one works

17. GrenadR

GrenadR New Member

Im so confused, step 3 takes me to another forum? what do i do?

18. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Read the instructions.
    It's the exact same forum, just another post.