1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to fix corrupt pokemon saves (HG / SS)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Cheesewizard, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Well, how do I unconvert it from Visual Boy Advance?

2. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

this is for pokemon soul silver and heart gold. there is pokesav for the gba versions though, i dont really understand what your trying to say

3. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

This was continuing from my previous problem. Like I said, I converted the sav file to VBA, and I don't know how to change it back.

4. Cheesewizard

convert sav's here

http://www.shunyweb.info/

5. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

There isn't an option for VBA...

6. Cheesewizard

ok ive looked into this issue. and if the sav file is ".sgm" then thats a save state and you cant convert it, but if you save in game then the .sav file should be where your roms are and you wont have to convert it.

7. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

I can't save my game. When I open the ROM it gives me the FATAL error.

8. Cheesewizard

try a different rom or emulator. upload your files for the game and il try it on my comp

9. XxSWPikaromxX

XxSWPikaromxX New Member

Warning! This may not work I might have got lucky but this is what I did not my game works great!Alright, so I did something I thought would kill my diamond. It had the same problem, and I was getting fed up. Materials : Clorox disinfecting whines, a mechanical pencil, and some hands. first, I peeled off the sticker, them I flipped the game over and went through the slits with the gold to clean them out. Then, (Last) I wrapped tight in a Clorox wipe and clamped it tight in my hand. *Do this over a sink or something* Ok, if you are this part I think you should know I am 12 and have no Idea if I just got lucky, put it just worked after it so It is a good chance. Ok, last step for me was squeeze it tight, them dry it off. Then I simply put it in the machine and so far I haven't had a problem with saving!

*Please like or favorite this post if it worked for you!

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

cleaning the contacts may have helped.