1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How To Setup YSmenu For R4 Clones

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by dlwhdrlf, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Lewym

Lewym Member

Thankyou :D

2. do1

do1 Member

Quoting for others with the same problem to read too.

Anyway, I've got it loading, but how can I get Moonshell to load now ? Or is that not possible anymore ?

3. camygiu

camygiu Well-Known Member

The ysmeru run but when i try to play a game it says: unsopported DLDI files, someone could help help me ???

4. snornex

snornex New Member

Yeah, that's what I did but I still got the loading problem. I did replace the _DS_MENU.DAT that was already in the cart with the one made by the Ysgenerator... Perhaps that's what I did wrong? :S

5. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

I just solved that problem on my friend's R4i SDHC yesterday.You need a .sav file of YSMenu,but I don't know if the .arp file is needed too.Mine is the original R4DS,so I copied my YSMenu .sav and .arp file into the root of his R4i SDHC and then YSMenu worked perfectly.If you want to know his firmware is R4 Ultra version 1.53.

Here's my YSMenu.sav file:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Q5FZ57P

Here's my YSMenu.arp file:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0PDE71X

Download the .sav file and put it on your SD Card's root.If it doesn't works,put the .arp File too. ;)

6. camygiu

camygiu Well-Known Member

I try to download YSmenu.arp file but the link don't works....... :(

7. Otterbane

Otterbane Member

Still getting a black screen. I did everything the tutorial told me to.

:/ R4 SDHC from R4ultra.com

Uhh... Yeah. I just replaced the original firmware with the YsMenu one I generated. Was that good?

I think I did this last time and when I tried to run the YsMenu with my... Moonshell or whatever it is, it didn't work. So... :/

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

R4-III you're supposed to click Multimedia.
    R4-III you choose Media replacement, read the first post properly.

9. Otterbane

Otterbane Member

Nononono, when I START my R4 I get a black screen, NOT starting games and stuff.
    And I did the right thing-o :3

10. 19900606

19900606 Member

It doesnt work for my R4 III upgrade. I get the r4 dldi missing thing. same as ebfore. And if I run it as firmware. it dont even load at all

11. dlwhdrlf

dlwhdrlf Well-Known Member

link fixed

12. alan2007

alan2007 Member

I got r4 III upgrade, I followed all step @ 1st page but keep get this erro: " processing stopped at step "Preparing YSMenu loader..."." Could some one help please!?
    Post Merge: [time]1279397581[/time]
    I repeated couple time and it get through but still not work when I put it in my DS. Any help please? Thank you! (My DS stuck at loading)

13. NatakuXZ

NatakuXZ New Member

I still folowed the whole tutorial but it just got me to the loading screen and i have an r4 iii upgrade

14. dlwhdrlf

dlwhdrlf Well-Known Member

when you get black screen when you start, try the media replacement method