1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DeGladiator, Dec 29, 2012.

1. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

Sorry to say, But there is not much chance they will release it....

2. GebaJr

GebaJr New Member

How can you tell?
    I hope there is no proof for the cancelling of the European version.

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There's not even any schedule for any releases outside Japan region.
    So don't quite put any hope into this released for the NDS. In fact near 100% will never make it for the NDS.

However, a compilation of the NDS's Inazuma Eleven 1, 2, and 3 is scheduled for the 3DS for JPN and EUR region.
    The JPN region version is already out on market since December 2012, you'd probably will see the EUR version sometimes later this year. No exact time been disclosed by Level 5, but given the 3DS is still young....chances is high for one coming soon.

4. mahfuz75

mahfuz75 New Member

can you please try to translate the whole entire story and make inazuma eleven 3 bomber,spark and the ogre into english version just like you did with inazuma eleven and firestorm and blizzard

5. Prectorian

The translator are ouioui2003, Roxas75, Lip', and Benjis. Unfortunately I don't think they are members here. The OP above, just copied-pasted the original forum topic taken from another site, and posted it here. Anyway, translating the game has lots of hurdles and challenges. Short to speak, it'll take a long time to work on it, but will never be 100%. Next release scheduled for v.0.6 is March 2013. As for the other 2 version (Spark and Bomber), I don't think anyone is working on it, getting the Ogre done takes too long to even begin with those other 2.

6. GebaJr

GebaJr New Member

I couldn't find any info as for the eur release of the compilation IE. However, if that is true, I would definitely have the reason to purchase 3DS. Just imagine - all IE titles in one disc. Just a must have!

I'm going to wait for the official English version to fully enjoy Football Frontier International; yet, I wish all the best for the fan translators so others may taste a little bit more of IE3.

7. luthorcorp92

luthorcorp92 Well-Known Member

I playing this game but it so tricky when you versing some teams you need some set combinations of players in the team and you can't play until you get this certain combination. You just have to keep guessing I once guessed for 5 minutes honestly.

I have a question I already finished the game. If you guys make a new patch and then I patch it will my save file no longer work.

8. Exile_GeaR

Exile_GeaR New Member

Is the patch still ongoing?

9. Prectorian

The save file will still work as long as the file's name is renamed to the exact same as the rom's.

No. It ended already.

10. Exile_GeaR

Exile_GeaR New Member

Can anybody give me a link to download the patch for the undub version ?

11. Prectorian

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61343.0

12. Exile_GeaR

Exile_GeaR New Member

Thanks prectorian :D