1. This forum is in read-only mode.

(lang. hack) The Japanese Pokémon HG / SS with official USA language

Discussion in 'Your Section Here' started by Rykin122, Mar 21, 2010.

1. rykin

rykin New Member

I do want to say that I am not the one who reported Ryqib12. I simply stated that he was impersonating someone else, and I had believed that was against the rules. I didn't know he had several accounts either.

Also, I believe my rep is my rep. I don't need anyone boosting it or bringing it down for me.

I am saying this here because people on the temp are being overdramatic about the situation.

The patch is a good idea for a temporary fix until someone solves the real issue. I'm not arguing that. For some people this is a valued project and that is honorable.

I think that moving the patch to this site was a good idea. He's banned from the temp and trying to fight it will only cause drama. People who want to find it can find it here. It's easy to find on google.

2. Lenick

Lenick New Member

I'd love to help, but unfortunately I'm not this far in the game :-( Sorry.

3. Rykin122

Rykin122 Guest

Did you say you've reported me? Thanks for that! Else I've never found to upload stuff to this site! :) Thank you! Anyway's I want you to know that the crdits to you, Rykin, are still yourse and I'm not going to pose anymore! Thank you again!

4. shadowmanwkp

shadowmanwkp New Member

Odd just tested and it worked fine for me.... Did you try several times or just waited like 15 mins? Because they might have had an overload or something because many people are downloading the patch

5. fatmike1993

fatmike1993 New Member

having a littel trouble with my savefiles cant check out route 19

6. jrthekid

jrthekid New Member

Erm i'm nt sure if anybody noticed, but the boy at route 37 by the 3 apricorn trees, he talks in jap and gives u a magnet after that... Not sure if its a major issue...

7. Korinza

Korinza New Member

I tried a couple of times, had dinner tried again. Both times it was unavailable. It probably could be the MegaUpload servers, I'll try again now.

EDIT: Yeah its good now, downloading it as I type :) .

8. jCherry

jCherry Member

I noticed that too. He's one of the little weekday kids who gives you an item depending on the day of the week.
    I don't know if the others spew moonrunes as well but it would be wise to check.

Would you mind if I uploaded the prepatched v1.5 to mediafire? Since so many of you seem to be having trouble with megaupload and all.

9. brofaux

brofaux Guest

Can't wait for the next patch, when will it be out do you think?

10. silleeel

silleeel New Member

Err if im not mistaking thats reporting him! lol xD

Anyways its all good tho, were all on romulation now which means we can download Pre-Patched roms which we couldnt do on Gbatemp, win-win situation!! :D

11. Rykin122

Rykin122 Guest

NEWS from the press! The Japanese text in Route's 40 & 19 are Fix'd into English!

12. nintendo789

nintendo789 New Member

Great Work !
    Any chance of a Beta version of V2 ??
    We're all dying to try it

13. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

14. Rykin122

Rykin122 Guest

People! I WILL NOT UPLOAD A Béta TODAY! I WILL MAYBY!!! UPLOAD IT TOMMOROW!
    And yes, the fix I've just made will be in V.2!

15. nintendo789

nintendo789 New Member

Ok sorry for bugging you
    Its just we're all so excited and in love with
    your work thats all
    Can't wait for tomorrow then

16. Rykin122

Rykin122 Guest

ANOTHER LATEST NEWS:
    1. Tommorow there will be a Béta
    2. The Pokédex is translated to OFFICIAL language!

17. fatmike1993

fatmike1993 New Member

you should upload BOTH HG and SS pre patched roms, u onyl got HG atm

Post Merge: [time]1269193931[/time]
    DUDE, THE PRE-PATCHED ROM YOU HAVE UP RIGHT NOW IS NOT PATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. DG97

DG97 New Member

Rykin, can you fix the problem with dates, change the numericals font to US version one, and the translate the "Registered" status in the bag?(The one which appears if you register an item)

19. vincenty

vincenty New Member

Just wondering, lets say we play with your v1.5 patch before the v2.0 beta patch comes out. When the v2.0 patch comes out, can our old save file still work if we renamed it to the name of the v2.0 patch?
    Post Merge: [time]1269198826[/time]
    Is it possible to play v1.5 and then rename the sav file to of the v2.0 rom when it comes out and it still works?

20. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's funny when people are getting mad at gbatemp for banning someone who breaks the rules, multiple times.