1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Medarot DS: Kawagata Ver./Kabuto Ver. (J) Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, May 26, 2010.

1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

patch it duh

2. itsben

itsben New Member

I did but i did just realize the problem...i didnt move the extinfo.dat and infolib.dat...im so dumb...

3. Sorahikari

Sorahikari Member

Can someone upload a patched one cuz i get confused on which one to use for Kabuto... the .bak or the regular .nds which one is the patched one and test both doesn't seem to work on my wood r4 1.07 shows white screen...

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The .nds is the patched one after you patch it i think, .bak is the back up of the original i think.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, can a guide be posted on how to patch the ROM? People like Sorahikari would be confused.

6. Sorahikari

Sorahikari Member

Yeah sorry i dont need a guide but i know how to patch it its just which file lol
    Post Merge: [time]1274916871[/time]
    shits anyone know a better version for R4 that will work for Medabots? lol

7. uiui

uiui New Member

Working on R4 SDHC so far.

8. freedom0819

freedom0819 Member

Both the clean and patched rom not working for no$zoomer

9. hornets21

hornets21 Active Member

hey sylar is that link the patched version kinda confused by the phrasing.

10. marinakoko

marinakoko New Member

Confirmed not working on DSTT 1.17a12. Both errors appear, Unpatched and Patched.

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nope, it's the clean version

12. Andrejcruz95

Andrejcruz95 Member

Works perfectly fine on my DSTT. use the Extinfo and Infolib provided with the fix.

13. gimpym

gimpym Member

of those of you who seem to be able to get the patch to work, as in not white screen at first or black during first battle, think you could upload your patched rom files to mega/ or rapidshare, and provide the link?

not only would it help me, but alot of others that dont know how to patch, or those of us unable due to mac's not natively running .exe files :(

14. sirchibbi

sirchibbi New Member

I am also having the black screen during the first battle with the patched ROM using Acekard2i with AKAIO RC2.

15. freedom0819

freedom0819 Member

When i try playing this on no$zoomer the 'rom-image has crashed' keeps popping up even before any opening , anyone have a solution ? I've been waiting for this game for a long time ... T.T

16. hizeme

hizeme New Member

cant get it to work on my DSTT. how do you "use the Extinfo and Infolib provided with the fix" i unziped all the content of the patch file ( patch , infolib , extinfo, read me) in a folder and dragged the rom on the patch.exe. im pretty sure thats how you do it , but i cant get it to work on my DSTT

17. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Are you useing TTDS 1.17a12?

18. marinakoko

marinakoko New Member

@Andrejcruz95: Oh, I think I just put it the wrong way ._. The 2 .dat files, I mean.

For those who have problems against DSTT, the 2 .dat files is in the TTMenu folder.

19. supermega_boy

supermega_boy Well-Known Member

The patched rom is 100% working on R4i SDHC & RTS with firmware v 2.7b (http://r4rts.com/)

20. harouki

harouki Member

It doesn't work on the R4 1.4 SDCH but it works after the patch