1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Medarot DS: Kawagata Ver./Kabuto Ver. (J) Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, May 26, 2010.

1. tails100

tails100 Active Member

works on my Ez flash V plus (not i but it will probably work on it) with the latest kernal RC16.

2. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Member

I got it to work on my NO$Zoomer (sort of) BUT when I try to save, it hanged. The music is still playing but saving takes forever. Left it there for quite a while but still stuck there. Can't navigate away. :( There are Japanese words but I presume it's the usual "Saving in Progress" kind of message. Can't read Japanese. Sigh. Will leave it longer to see if there is any progress.

3. simomon123

simomon123 Active Member

i have wood r4 1.07 but medarot kabuto version doesn t work it is always white screen with both patched and unpatched why ? can someone please help and post something helpfull ?

4. ele88

ele88 New Member

Please, could someone tell me if there is a functonant version for R4i sdhc? 'cause i downloaded the patched version but it doesn't work...... when i load it, says load error 4.....
    I really want to play this game.

5. kobabr

kobabr Member

Me too. How can I solve this?

6. Zamer

Zamer New Member

Does not work (white screen), unpatched for the CycloDS Evo (vB.2)
    Patch-wise so far is working.

7. Shin76

Shin76 Member

how to patch for people using dstt/ysmenu:

1. unpack the patch into the same folder as the clean rom.
    2. click on the .exe file and copy the .nds file into your cart.
    3. copy the 2 .dat files into your ttmenu folder.

also i suppose patching changes the game id for action replay..in case anyone is interested.

8. Sorahikari

Sorahikari Member

Simomon123 i am having the same problem as u so its okay... Can anyone test out for Wood R4 or something and post up a guide or something for it... if possible that'd be great

9. gimpym

gimpym Member

using acekard 2i, akio/whatever firmware, up to date, and patched rom file, it normaly freezes after totalizers first hit, but if you start up the rom, holding A so the loading text stays BLUE, it'll allow the battle to go on, been playing since and no freezes since.

10. tehfro

tehfro New Member

What folder do we put the DAT files in if using woodr4?

11. johnlynn

johnlynn New Member

works on wood r4 1.08 http://gbatemp.net/i-home

QUOTE(Change Log)
    core:
    • fatfs core updated to 0.08.
    • cheats cause slowdown in some games. fixed.
    • softreset/cheats arm7 core updated.
    • bug in cheat custom code processing fixed.

compability:
    • 'alice in wonderland' was broke in previous version.
    • soft-reset fixed in 'viva pinata - pocket paradise'.
    • some lags fixed in 'ultimate mortal kombat' & 'minna no conveni (japan)'.
    • 'not enought memory' bug in 'miami nights' fixed.
    • 'petz - fantasy (europe)' fixed.
    • 'cosmetic paradise - kirei no mahou (japan)' fixed.
    • 'jam with the band (europe)' fixed. game has 32 mbyte save.
    • 'prince of persia - the forgotten sands (europe)' fixed.
    • 'sonny with a chance (europe)' fixed.
    • 'blue dragon - awakened shadow (usa)' fixed.
    • 'captain tsubasa - gekitou no kiseki (japan)' fixed.
    • 'super robot taisen og saga - masou kishin - the lord of elemental (japan)' fixed.
    • 'medarot ds - kabuto ver.' & 'medarot ds - kuwagata ver.' fixed.
    • 'g.g series - collection+ (japan)' fixed.
    • 'saka tsuku ds - world challenge 2010 (japan)' fixed.
    • 'tetris party deluxe (usa)' fixed.

12. Psi_Ground

Psi_Ground Well-Known Member

Ummm, I have no idea how to patch it (Kuwagata). I'm using a Mac but I do have a program (wine) that lets Windows programs work on Mac. I have the clean rom from Romulation and the patch. I've REALLY been looking forward to this game and my actual copy still isn't here... Help?

Oh, and I plan to use it on a Emulator, until my Acekard gets here (where I plan to use AKIKO).

Sorry, new with this stuff.

13. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

T'would help if you could give us some step-by-step guide as to how you got the rom to work, then maybe the rest of us can move on and assist you with your problem, since we'll most likely all be facing it as well.

14. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

15. freedom0819

freedom0819 Member

I have found a way to make it work on no$zoomer . Follow the instruction on the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WRjv4HVP4 . It is for fixing pokemon but it works for the game . Credits to the poster of the video , i just messed around and found that it worked .Gl & hf . Awesome game ! ^^

Post Merge: [time]1275039344[/time]
    Only the clean rom is required .

16. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

It works!

17. freedom0819

freedom0819 Member

Just don't press reset , reset jams the game . I reseted when i didnt get a part i want and it jamed . :p

18. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

MK, and I hope you don't mind, but I pretty much copy/pasted your method for the SRW OG thread as well, since it also works for that =D!, of course I gave credit to you and provided the youtube link for further reference.

Thanks again for pointing out this alternative.

19. freedom0819

freedom0819 Member

As long as it helps . ;) But the credit goes to the original author , i just merely stumbled onto it . ;D

20. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

That's why I stated that you "referenced" his stuff :eek: and i provided the link as well.