1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Medarot DS: Kawagata Ver./Kabuto Ver. (J) Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, May 26, 2010.

1. intel

intel Member

it is really easy to do that,
    Just play it on no$gba with no$zoomer and firmware.bin, becouse there it wont freeze,
    Then when you passed the battle with the first medabot, just save and put the save file of no$gba on your r4pro card. then you skipped the first battle and you can play it further,
    That should fix it.

EDIT:
    I do not now if it'll work, just to help maybe it will work if you put the save file on your flashcard.
    but i do not now it sure!

p.s i am now by the rubberobo gang, they are back in the game!! ^_^

2. SushiSushi2

SushiSushi2 Member

I tried ur trick to skip the 1st battle BUT the NO$GBA crash when i try to load the patched Rom...
    Could someone upload Savefile of the patched game(both vers)
    with the char after the 1st battle?
    (Idk about the char name u could keep it jap like the game gave the char)

3. gabonesque

gabonesque Member

Works fine with the patch on R4i SDHC frimware ver. 1.22

4. intel

intel Member

you need to have firmware.bin, no$gba and no$zoomer in the same directory,
    Then do the following:
    open no$zoomer and select no$gba.exe, then you will be asked to open a rom and select medarot ds kabuto or kuwagata, it should work fine then.

5. joey88

joey88 Active Member

The game doesn't work on M3i Zero with firmware 4.7b

6. Masteradvance

Masteradvance Member

I think that can work, but i having problems with no$gba, when i load the rom file i have a fatal error and is "The rom-image has crashed"

7. walzlager

walzlager New Member

any translation in progress or something ?

i really want to play this game but i hate playing games on japanese

8. Psi_Ground

Psi_Ground Well-Known Member

Got my Acekard today, loaded Akiko, how do I patch it? Just stick "Patch.exe" in the micro SD card along with the rom?

9. Masteradvance

Masteradvance Member

You have to Patch the game before copy it on the SD card, you must have the clean rom and the patch.exe and the other files in the same folder and them execute the patch.exe, there's gonna be 2 files, one with the extension .bak and other with .nds, copy the .nds file on the SD and enjoy

10. SushiSushi2

SushiSushi2 Member

Meh doesnt work on AceKard 2...
    Too bad..

11. Warlord257

Warlord257 New Member

The patch (patched kuwagata version) works on my r4 deluxe 2 with the 1.21b firmware , well something like that I don't know the actual version but I'm now at the point were totalizer defeats the medabot with the weird eyes the very first battle

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

It does.

13. intel

intel Member

That is correct, it works on acekard, it do not work on r4dsi r4sdhc,
    i have r4 sdhc(ivé should have bought original r4 actually), but monday i am going to buy original r4 to put wood firmware on it,
    becouse i wanted to play this game for so long.

14. mega535

mega535 Active Member

i got the game working on my r4 sdhc with that YS/TTMenu firmware on this site http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=42520.0 but now when i play it, it has a saving problem. i save the game, then when i start playing it, my continue save is gone. any ideas?

15. TheAoiDoragon

TheAoiDoragon New Member

YSMenu is working YAY!

I hope a better patch comes out though =\

16. ryuuk

ryuuk Member

yay it work on no$gba, if you want to know how,just ask

17. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

How.

18. sean1988

sean1988 Active Member

where has everybody gone must be in mad scientist mode trying to crack this game none of the above patched games work doesn't even come on just a white screen any 1 got any new leads on anti piracy or translation to this game

19. ryuuk

ryuuk Member

use another rom that work on no$gba go to option>emulation setup>reset/startup entrypoint> you'll fond start catredge directly chang it to gba bios(nintendo logo)>press ok >save options . now you can play medarot.
    i hope that work for you;)
    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2961/20100605232638.png

20. Ventus_95

Ventus_95 Well-Known Member

it works in my r4 with ysmenu