1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Both on in-game properties (specific) and on system options-> default patch options (general), alternating and combining every possibility of every option. All other games run fine (even used Desmume to play the ROM directly from my MicroSD and it works).

2. Hullucinate

Hullucinate Member

Then what the bloody hell am i doing wrong then :/ ive got all APs enabled, tried it with cheats on and off both in system settings and rom. Corrupted download is that only thing i can think of that might be the problem at this point

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

try formating the sd card again and download a new version of AKAIO 1.8.1 (backup before)

4. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Member

I have the same problem, I tried this, and it just...will...not...work...

5. dizkhmerboi

dizkhmerboi New Member

Try a different sd card. It didnt work on my 4gb and tried using a 1gb sd card from my phone and it worked.

6. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Member

Well I'm screwed, I don't have another one >.>

7. Hullucinate

Hullucinate Member

Which card do you have?

8. dizkhmerboi

dizkhmerboi New Member

I didn't think i had one either. I just totally forgot my phone had one after like an hour trying to get the game to work. I guess your best bet is to wait for ap fix or buy a sd card, which isnt that expensive.

9. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Member

yea, I was just gonna wait for the AP patch... I just wanted to see if the game worked with my Japanese save, b/c i already beat the game lol

@Hallucinate: I have this one, I randomly picked up from like walmart one day, it was on sale, its a 2GB, it doesn't even have a brand

10. masich

masich New Member

It work for me.

AAP turned on with AKAIO 1.8.1
    and 1GB microSD.

but not work with 2GB and 8GB microSD.

11. TacoMcD

TacoMcD New Member

I have a 4gig and it doesn't work.

12. Hullucinate

Hullucinate Member

Yea me to

13. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Same here, won't work on a class 6 8Gb or class 2 2Gb but works on class 2 1Gb.

14. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

Loading through the Bio's and enabling Extra Option 5 while also using the noise suppression button (under the other tab or CTRL + R) in NO$Zoomer seems to make it work correctly so far with minimal static like sounds

but it makes the title screen jumpy...thats the only part ive seen get jumpy so far

meh makes most of the intro jumpy too

15. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

How far in did you make, and how did the title screen react?

16. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Doesn't work for me

17. ben416

ben416 New Member

this works with my ACEKARD 2i, AP patch on, 8 gig KINGSTON micro SD, much thanks

18. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

Golden_Sun_Dark_Dawn_USA_NDS-RobotKillers

is this the same as lolcatz 1?

19. grimeyes

grimeyes Well-Known Member

It works on EDGE but doesn't work for CycloDS!? That's weird. I'll test it out and see if it really does work for EDGE.

20. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

oh its still going now but the graphics are horrid and it even makes the screen unreadable at times so ill probly give up