1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA/EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 2, 2012.

1. haze208

haze208 New Member

Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA, EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

okay, so i'm using woodr4 now and the white screen is gone.. But now my save file is gone? all my other save files are still there but my White 2 one is gone? Help? I'm new to this...

edit: nvm, fixed it. added on .nds to the save file and voila! woodr4 is pure eye candy compared to ysmenu though.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

It's a known glitch on reset, Depending on quality of micro SD chip are, even may need a good format using Panasonic formatter.

Has no think to do with AP just to note.

Post Merge: [time]1350136091[/time]
    If you have black2 you can also use this save and rename it to white, with matching names of ROM and Save.

Don't matter what version of PM B/W 2 ;) , Just rename save and match to ROM name , with file extention of .sav are what you're flashcard uses.

3. Dio666

Dio666 New Member

I am having an issue in white version where i canot withdraw a pokemon to my party from the PC. Everytime i do it freezes the game. i have tried it on clean and patched roms, both YSmenu and Wood R4 and nothing changes it. any thoughts?

4. TVL1996

TVL1996 Member

Is there already a fix for the DSTWO which freezes after first battle PWT

5. Zafur

Zafur Member

My DSTWO plays the patched version just fine. o_O Did you try both clean and patched mode?

6. TrainerRed

TrainerRed New Member

anyone online i wanted to talk about pokemon lol out of nowhere but im new to this and dont got many people to talkt to about this rom of the new pokemno giving me error 3 or somethin like that so any assistance will be appreciated

7. Gabrielforgames

Gabrielforgames New Member

Hi! I have a M3i zero with last update and i have the Pokémon White 2 Rom.
    When I load the game, the menu game became black and i can´t play more.
    Please Help.

8. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

all if we cant help you go ask your cart page for firmware it works for us but sum of you it dont might be your memory chip a problem.........we patched it and nothing more we can do but wait till you get new firmware.....................please post usrcheat with pickchu please i miss him hes the best out there

9. kamoku

kamoku New Member

So everything works fine up until I get to the Marine Tube and once I enter it I get a black screen. I have an R4 card with the latest wood firmware and i have no idea what to do.

10. redeyes1

redeyes1 Member

guys what is the wood firmware for the r4i??

11. Rogue_Ninja

Rogue_Ninja Active Member

Trying to play black2 on dstwo. Downloaded clean rom. Only get white screen using clean mode. Under patch mode it works but freezeswhen exiting after trying to exit the pokemon screen in the menu.

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

@ Dio666, TrainerRed, Kamoku,

Guys, please be specific about what flash cart you are playing (the complete name), or what emulator you are using, and are you using patched or clean rom, and if you use any cheats.

@ Redeyes1,

If your R4i is from R4iDS.cn then use the Wood for R4iDSN. If not from there, then your only option is to try YSMENU/TTMENU. You can find the link in the FlashCart Section. Read the compatibility notepad text file to find out which one to use.

13. haeun6053

haeun6053 New Member

Can someone help me out? I use the latest version of no$gba and no$zoomer, with EnDryptS Advance for encrypting ROMs, with the emulator set on GBA bios. It's been working well for me with every game except Pokemon White 2 (pre-patched, downloaded on one of the threads on Romulation Forums). Whenever load the game, it says "The save file could not be accessed". Any ideas on how to fix it?

I'm not sure if this has been asked, I've been looking around this thread for a while and couldn't find it anywhere. Hope I'm not asking something twice.

14. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Go here:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60304.0

15. kly

kly Member

I'm getting this error too now... lol just after I fixed the save corruption one. Any fix?

16. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Need cheats?

Here is the CMP teams latest cheat databases.
    Hosted on MediaFire for maximum speed.

EDGE
    CycloDS(i)
    USRcheat (R4, DSTT etc.)

17. surestsmile

surestsmile New Member

Hi, my White 2 ROM works with everything (patched) but I had to trim it so that it will run on my SuperCard DSONE (ancient, I know, but it still works!)

Problem is, everything is hokey dokey except all of the buildings are missing. I can enter the buildings fine but it's kind of annoying having to bump into everything just to find the entrance. Any help?

18. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

:D
    That is really funny. The trim probably deleted some of the important files. Why did you have to trim it in the first place?

19. Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA, EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Thanks a lot! :)

20. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

No problem.
    I had them in my MediaFire folder and just remembered to add them then :D