1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA/EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Shurtugal

Shurtugal Well-Known Member

Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA, EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Pffff we will probably have to w8 another week or so before they release an update.
    Note f you are looking for prepatched rom links check page 68. I included 2 new links. new links for the cheat files. and my updated r4i sdhc 3ds setup files with RGF 6.89 and new usrcheat file.

2. Ez_Gamerx

Ez_Gamerx Member

yeah this is getting annoying, this is the slowest they have ever been from what i can remember to make an update.

3. PrimordialRain

PrimordialRain New Member

im trying to play and i end up getting something where the professor doesnt show up on the intro questions, the bottom main menu is blank, and when i start the game, the top screen goes green and the bottom screen is blank. after that, the top screen goes white, and the bottom turns into that blue striped pattern. The music still plays, and i can hear myself walking, but i cant see anything...
    can someone help me out?

4. modthis

modthis Member

For some reason I can not get the clean or patched version to work.

Card: R4i Gold 3DS
    Kernel: Wood V1.53
    Issue: "Loading" turns red and never loads.
    Card bought from official retailers at http://www.r4ids.cn/ and the kernel downloaded from them also.

I downloaded the clean roms from here and the patched one from page 64.
    I have reformatted the microSD a few times and all other games work but B&W2.
    I have also tried the "Settings fix" with no luck.

5. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

hm.. i worked with wood a couple of times but i do not remember clearly if it has a soft reset on it like acekard does, i know some people had issues with that causing the lockup

6. Shurtugal

Actually it took like 2 weeks for them to make an update for the japanese versions. also i think they are waiting for scene releases.

7. shmg

shmg Member

All links are broken? :(

8. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

Thanks for the effort, Black 2 links are broken, just a piece of advise, use random names like PBCK2 or so, don't use Pokemon Black 2, they remove it inmediatly.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

makes no difference, they are removed because someone (usually a copyright enforcement agency) reports them and demands that the host remove them.

10. FunkyStuffD

FunkyStuffD New Member

Does someone know when there is gonna be a dsi enhanced version?

11. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

Even with a "qerwty" name? I'm just saying that's what they do for series like Naruto or One Piece, they put random names and they usually stay longer.. Well hope they load the rom again.

12. Shurtugal

Wow do you not know how to look through a couple pages for links? page 68 :/

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

thats irrelevant if the reporter finds the link on a forum or blog post, which is how they usually find them.

14. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

Ok.

Umm those links... I try putting them on jdownloader and they don't download completely... Neither the firefox or the jdownloader can find out the size and they stop downloading =/ the page 68 links

15. Shurtugal

the work fine for me so apparently ur internet sucks

16. modthis

modthis Member

If they stop downloading at 87.4MB for Black and 87.1MB for White then you are good and its fully downloaded. Did the same to me on Firefox.

I fixed this problem found out it needed a reformat with Panasonic SD Formatter.

Now it loads the game but goes black and has sounds of pokemon after I skip the cutscene in clean and patched version of both games.

I'll keep searching but if anyone else know the problem drop a hint if you please.

I'll post if i get it resolved.

17. Searinox

Searinox New Member

Hello.

I'm one of many butthurt Supercard users who have PWT freezing up. As I stalked the issue across boards, something's been bothering me.

I noticed the Dicastia patch and a number of cheat databases have included the CRC32 hashes 8E4C1CD6 for Black 2 and 012AF769 for White 2. This puzzles me because the ROMs, from all the sources I've downloaded them from so far, always had the hashes B72BBA42(White 2) and 8A42D36E(Black 2) respectively.

Where do those other hashes come from? At first I thought they might be hashes for the already patched versions but they aren't. I appreciate help from anyone who can tell me who dumped them or where to find them.

Thank you.

18. shmg

shmg Member

I need an unpatched version. The links on the few pages before this 1 are all prepatched.

19. modthis

modthis Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60313.0
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60299.0

A lot of the links are broken, look for my post at the end of the thread for directions to wear the working ones are.

Working as of late last night.

20. shmg

shmg Member

all the UploadMirrors links are down for me.