1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA/EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Shurtugal

Shurtugal Well-Known Member

Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA, EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Dude dont use ttmenu now. the updated kernel fixed the games.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Both of you should mention which cheat you downloaded, which AR code you tried to use in the game, and on what cart.
    Just saying the above won't do any good, everyone here are normal human that hasn't any psyhic ability.
    So if you guys want help, be specific and detail otherwise, such post won't get any proper attention.

3. rhino.freak

rhino.freak New Member

can someone get me a link?' :(

4. Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA, EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

I have r4i 3DS sdhc and I used the latest moonshell and firmware posted here ans Pokemon Black 2(U) patched rom works fine.No save game issues or problem.If it dosen't work on your r4i sdhc 3DS,pm me.I'll be glad to help you guys.

5. SageNaruto876

SageNaruto876 New Member

All of the Patched roms for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 rom are not genuine because they don't have cheats in them and most of them are Japanese which might be difficult to read

6. Prectorian

I bet you haven't realize that there're already USA, FRA, ITA, SPA, and GER region dumped, and most everyone except you are already playing it.

Cheats such as Action Replay (AR) code don't come in one package with the game. And cheats aren't in Japanese, it's in the form of numbers, it's called hexbinary offset. Please when making a statement, base it on proper knowledge and not try to mislead. If you do, we'll consider you as spamming, flag you, and will ban you from this forum when necessary. Especially knowing that you purposely sign up today just to post misleading statement. Thank you for dropping by.

7. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

If something similar to this has already been asked and answered, I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find it.I have an R4i Gold SDHC non-3DS.
    [​IMG]
    I just yesterday, I downloaded the latest kernal from the website (it says V1.52 in the top right corner) and ran the update to make it function on my 3DS. After much pain and deliberation, I got the latest YSMenu to work as well (the bottom right corner of that says 6.82 RGF). All the websites said they were the latest versions, so if they are not, I was lied to.
    I am trying to run an English version of Pokemon Black 2. I have the AP patched and clean ROMs. When either ROM is run on the R4, it says "loading" then the word "loading" turns red and stays like that. (Is that the R4's way of saying loading failed?) So, I found out I needed YSMenu, so I got it. I open YSMenu and select a ROM. Both of them give me the same error "Unsupported DLDI Name" as a popup. Pressing "A" closes the popup and returns me to the menu. Checking and unchecking DMA and Reset boxes in any combination do not help. I really want to play this game. The patched ROM works on DeSMuME, but I have not tested the clean ROM.
    Please help, thanks!

8. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

my pokemon black 2 freezes whenever i try to enter the old nimbasa gym. it jus keeps zooming in and in.

9. Prectorian

Your YSMENU is 8 versions behind, now is already v.6.90, grab update here : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0.
    Simply download it, copy and replace/overwrite these files : extinfo.dat, infolib.dat and savlib.dat as well as YSMENU.ini or TTMENU.ini into the TTMENU folder.

10. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

Oh, well, that would do it.... You would think the first result on google would be the newest..... Let me go get that....

Well, now I can't get YSMenu or TTMenu to boot up. YS goes to a white screen, and TT is a white screen with the little spinning squares on the bottom left. I used the "R4i-SDHC YSMenu" folder (Which I'm 85% sure is the right one) copied everything over and put the "usrcheat.dat" file into the TTMENU folder.

11. Prectorian

Try this;
    1. back up all your SD Micro content to a folder in your pc/laptop
    2. in the package you downloaded, there's a Panasonic SD Formatter program, locate that and install if necessary
    3. quick format or full format the SD micro
    4. copy back all backed up content to SD micro
    5. use clean/unpatched rom, don't activate any cheat while testing
    5. if your sd micro is good enough, then it should have worked on ysmenu.nds (note; don't keep ttmenu.nds and ysmenu.nds in the sd micro, just use ysmenu.nds)

*keep the backed up files just in case you did something wrong for precaution.

EDIT:
    RGF did say that quality of SD Micro may effect, known problem of such quality issues effect Kingston brand. Sandisk users are the ones who are able to avoid such problem by simply re-formatting.

12. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

I love how quickly I can get help! You people are awesome. I'm not sure what kind of card mine is, since there's no brand data on the tiny chip. I'm running the format, and we'll see what happens....

13. Prectorian

White screen means your SD Micro needs re-format or is too slow of a quality to run the rom. But basically, all you did so far should have solved the issue you faced.

14. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

Nope, same problem persists. White screen on YS and little squares on TT.

15. psymon0705

psymon0705 New Member

Okay i have the ap patched roms on my acekard 2i and its fully updated to akaio 1.9.0 and latest loaders but still the roms won't load it just goes to a yellow loading screen even with ap bypass enabled and disabled it is a liget acekard havehad it for a yr now with no problems except black and white and now black and white 2 could anyone please help me?
    Post Merge: [time]1350685420[/time]
    ok somehow it was the sd card i used used a different sd and now it works lol

16. Prectorian

That 'little square' means it is trying to load the rom but can't because SD Micro's processor is too slow. Try using Sandisk brand for example or any high end version.

17. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

It's not when I try to load the ROM, though, it's when I try to boot TT menu. But, you may be right. I just don't think I have a sandisk micro SD anywhere..... which means I'll have to buy one...
    Post Merge: [time]1350702836[/time]
    Alright, I found a sandisk micro SD (I had one, yay!) and I formatted it with the Panasonic formatter thing and put the kernal and the multicart update on it. I tried YS Menu and TT Menu and neither will even open the menu, it's still just a white screen. I don't think the SD card was the problem....

18. retrogamefan

retrogamefan Well-Known Member

Sonic_Freak,
    what is the website that is printed on the front of your cart/box please? Then I will be able to tell you if you can use my updates

19. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

www.r4ids.cn

20. Prectorian

If that is your official cart's webpage, then it means you can use WOOD R4iDSN v.1.53, and there's a new update for your cart's main kernel too. Have you tried checking and updating your cart using the files provided in your cart's official site that you linked in the above?