1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Conquest AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Passer

Passer New Member

I don't have my card with me, so this is based from memory:

1. Start up your DS and enter the NCard's list of games
    2. Highlight Conquest, but don't choose it yet
    3. See the top screen, it should have the game's logo, title, as well as the save type info. It should be set to something like AUTO for the moment
    4. Press and hold the Select button, and press right on the D-Pad. This will change the save type to EEPROM or something.
    5. Start the game and see if it works.

If it doesn't, repeat steps 1 to 4 to change the save type again before entering the game.
    If I recall right, there are several save types such as EEPROM and Flash MBit... one of them should be able to work.

If not, I'm afraid it probably won't work for the NCard

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

It's ok prectorian , no worrys about translate was a few pages back to make it more understandable to people.

They can also be a softreset issue with certain firmwares, this has to be fixed by the firmware it's self, So (Note) to all disable it, are this could cause white screens also.

3. Dark Fenrir

Dark Fenrir Member

It works like a charm! Thank you all! :)

For people that have Ncard, changing it to Flash 4mbit should work. :3 I'm going to see if I can save and load now!

4. Jhon 591

Now i know :) , good lesson to help ^, For future refrence .

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Ok. Sorry for the late respond. I saw your post hours ago via my mobile but I was too busy to respond. By the way, have you made a proper fix for use on YSMENU based on your re-editted fix? Mind sending the link via PM to me? Cause the next update should be days away as we had both acknowledged earlier. Thanks.

6. ish2008

ish2008 New Member

@iluvfupaburgers:
    So is a new patched rom going to be uploaded?

7. Dark Fenrir

Dark Fenrir Member

Okay, no problem with save and load. I'll tell you guys if there's any problem. :)

8. Jhon 591

It's ok update/updated 20/06/2012 extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat for any DSTT/YSMenu ttemnu folder

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1E8EOXVC/DAT_s_v6038_0.rar

9. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I don't think there will be any issue. Just make sure not to use any cheats related to AP FIX, cause you're using Patched Rom which contain those fixes. N-card is old card but reliable (got 1 myself but hardly use it these days), so long these days you use patched roms for the new games since 2008. Keep a copy of DS-Scene Rom Tool or Dicastia Patcher in your computer to create patched roms. Cheers.

@Jhon,
    Thanks for the link. Tomorrow I'm going on a frenzy and update my dat files with yours so that I can play on the console. Mine is still on v.6.75, fell behind 4 versions since I got so busy with real life. :p
    Time to go continue reading my novel before going to slumber land. ;)

10. Dark Fenrir

Dark Fenrir Member

Yeah! Ncard is one of the most reliable card I've seen... although it's frustrating at times to connect it to the computer. But still, after patching, I find that most games can be played there. XD

11. Jhon 591

!lol prectorian ^^, understand where you are comming from with real life xd.

Working on No$Zoomer through GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo) / firmware.bin methard + Patched ROM

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: forgive firmware.bin date PC emualtor nether keep the correct date in BIOS.

12. Karpador

Karpador New Member

With my 100% up to date Acekard i still cant get the same to load. It just hangs at loading. My brother and i are using the exact same hardware and software and his game is actually playable.

13. Jhon 591

EDIT: (Note) The patched ROM works on DSTT/YSMenu regardless patched are clean tested.

14. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

sorry i took so long with the prepatched rom, its just that i took a little nap :p

15. me123

me123 Well-Known Member

hey guys, I'm using the r4i gold for dsi with the updated 1.48 wood firmware (or what I hope is the updated software) could anybody provide me with links to the latest R4i firmware or give me some help? i'm using the pre patched rom that's downloadable in the first post

16. Narkyness

Narkyness Guest

What are the settings you need for the pre-patched rom to work on Acekard 2i?
    I'm using the akaio download from the first post, but I keep getting 'FAT error'

Checked my other games and they all work fine

17. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

did you try the patched rom?

18. Bradalee21

Bradalee21 Member

I don't really use emulators that often (only when new pokemon games come out) so i'm struggling with some of the info here on how to get it to run on a windows based emulator.

I downloaded the ROM from the mainsite but i can't get it to load up at all on desmume or no$gba, can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks!

19. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

If you're getting Fat Error then use a different microSD or backup the 1 you are using and format it using the Panasonic SDFormatter

20. Jhon 591

Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?js0l3kmi9pxigiu

Run no$zoomer and then patched ROM