1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Good to hear.Btw, using no$gba pack given in the first post?

2. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Just for fun, tried White, too.
    Using nocashzoomer, works perfectly no freezes or crashes. 8)

3. maxmahito

What are you computer specs? I didn't get any crashes as well.The people who are getting might be having some different or lowers specs.Hmm, let's see...

4. sa2mi20

sa2mi20 Member

im still downloading the game .. and i read all the post here..

hope not to get any freeze/crash/ect.

5. od11b

od11b New Member

ok so im playing BLACK version on the latest No$GBA, there arent any problems at all loads and saves just fine, just occasionally when ever i peform any action it will freeze, weather im at the pokemon center about to battle or whatever, just sometimes it will freeze up. i understand it being new and not 100%. does anyone have a trick, a code, a alternative solution? does anyone suggest a different emulator? and if so which one, also i might have to ask if i do use a new emulator, will i have to download a new version of Black? ty for your time!

6. maxmahito

As of the occasional freezes in no$gba, there's no fruitful solution till now.Just use trial and error with the ROM.
    Want to try a new emulator? Desmume is your good option.It works fine with a Patch.Here:
    http://filetrip.net/f24193-Pokemon-Black-and-White-EFs-1-0.html
    Use the same rom you have and patch it with above patch.Don't use any cheat code.The desmume emulator is available in first post.I'll warn not to get your hopes up if you don't have fast pc with good processor and graphics.If you have the fast pc, the desmume will work wonders for you.

7. od11b

od11b New Member

hmm wel ty, i myself have a netbook, which isnt anything special but i will give it a try and see how it works for me! thx again!
    Post Merge: [time]1302555606[/time]
    ok not very good with this kind of thing, but how do i use the path i have it dowloaded, the icon its a icon that says open patch in green text color. i open it and it has some japaneese lettering and no oter option but an OK button? im a little lost and i figure i cannot play this game due to me not installing the patch? everytime i go to cont. my older game it brings me back to the start screen??

EDIT: nevermind, i kpt pushing the back button and not the advance button (LOL), but it does work fine except its super slow, which is cause of my computer im guessing well ty anyways! guess ill stick with No$ GBA and just save often (Ha-Ha)...

8. maxmahito

It's slow on desmume? Try changing the frame skip under config to "9" from "0".

9. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

My computer isweak. I will get the exact specs late tonight; busy.

10. Zafo13

Zafo13 New Member

Hello, first off I would like to say thanks for the help with fixing the exp glitch. After a few tries I finally got it working with the help from the pictures up in OP. I came across my own problem with Pokemon white played on No$Gba. After 10 minutes or 5 - 6 battles, my next battle the "Fight" option doesn't come up, and I an unable to click anything. Bag, run, etc. meaning I have to restart.

I've got use to saving every 2 -3 battles. :p, Just curious if there's a way to fix this? Also, Whenever I switch the config. around for the key's. They always reset back to default whenever I re-open No$Gba.

Thanks and any help will be very much appreciated. :D

11. maxmahito

You have to "Save Options" for saving the changes you do to your no$gba/no$zoomer.
    As of the lack of "Fight" option, that's a freeze mixed with a glitch.Might be some bad rom, bu the freezes are occuring for quite some people.I don't know of any fix yet, since I never encounter the freeze, I can't device the fix.Saving frequently as you are doing is the only option.I had to playmy entire game in Pokemon Soulsilver that way xD

12. Zafo13

Zafo13 New Member

Haha, alright. Thanks for a reply. :)

13. eric12401

eric12401 New Member

Is there anyway to get the Action Replay codes to work on No$GBA or No$Zoomer? I've beaten the game and would like to mess around with the game a little >.<

14. maxmahito

The code fixes you're using for saving and experience in no$gba is also an action replay code in itself.So, yes! If you have some codes of action replay or codrebreaker, you can use them as shown in first post.Tick "Action Replay DS" for AR codes and "Codebreaker DS" for codebreaker codes.For some AR codes, you may need to tick "RAW" option also.

15. theycallmemimi

theycallmemimi New Member

I don't know if anyone has posted a response to this yet, but after two days trawling through this thread, and downloading and re-downloading everything I finally solved the problem of the title screen just continuing to repeat the animation/go to that strange thing Sentinal Beast got when pressing start! I had been using all the links from the first post of the thread, and the problem had me very befuddled!

I had disabled the sound in my settings in order to make the ROM go faster, so I enabled it again... and voila! Problem solved! Something about it makes the game freeze whenever a Pokemon makes a sound if the sound is disabled, (as I disabled the sound after getting past that point, only to have it freeze again when the Professor releases the Pokemon - so I enabled it again, and it unfroze!) so by enabling the sound all my problems seem to have been fixed! And I can finally play Pokemon Black!!

16. maxmahito

Disabling sound won't work.You can MUTE the computer's volume though ;)(Worked for me)

17. KalleSkjeven

KalleSkjeven New Member

Hmm, I can't seem to save in-game in my Black EU version. I'm using NO$Zoomer, and i get "Save Error". My save settings on DS games are "Auto", and I have the AP AR cheat and the shadow fix activated.
    [​IMG]

18. maxmahito

NO!!!!!
    You don't have the AP AR cheat.See if you used black code for white game and vice-versa

19. KalleSkjeven

KalleSkjeven New Member

I'm sure I had the right code, though I switched it out and resat. It works perfectly now. Though the error might have been that i forgot to reset the first time...

20. maxmahito

good to know.