1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. chinny10

chinny10 New Member

hi there im new to this when i do the code thing and go to reset button it says the rom imange has crashed why is it doin this lol i really dnt undastand please sum 1 help me

Post Merge: [time]1303264831[/time]
    ive got a problem i do what everyones says do the code thing then i go and reset it comes up fatal rom image crashed dnt understand please help me???????

2. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

You might be using a PATCHED rom.Please download the clean rom from here:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53361.0
    Use the codes from the first post on this rom.Use BLACK codes as the rom is black.

3. chinny10

chinny10 New Member

its still doin it

4. maxmahito

Get the no$gba from the first post and delete the no$gba.ini file.You may be using older versions of no$gba.

5. Toku

Toku Member

IT WORKED!!! thank you so much dude ur awesome.

6. TheHero17

TheHero17 New Member

Hello Guys! Nice work here.
    The fight option not showing up is my BIGGEST problem. I'm at Dragonspiral tower battling the four plasma grunts. By the time i get to the third, the fight option disappears and I'm forced to restart. Any ideas on what I could possibly try?
    Im using NO$GBA 2.6a with the zoomer. 5584 Pokemon - White Version (DSi Enhanced)(USA) (EU) is the rom I'm currently using. I also downloaded Desmume after reading a couple of posts. Is there anyway for me to continue my game on Desmume? I really don't want to restart. - . -
    Thanks =)

7. maxmahito

Change your no$gba save file to desmume's save file and put it in desmume's battery from no$gba's battery :D
    How to change the save file?
    Rename the extensio of save file from ".sav" to ".dsv".More info on first post under suggestions.

8. TheHero17

TheHero17 New Member

THANKS! I've moved on. lol

9. maxmahito

Not a problem :D

10. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Ok, so, later than usual...but I am back.

Intel Pentium 4 2.6, 503 MB RAM, Intel 82854G Graphics

Not wonderful.

11. theseaminer

theseaminer New Member

I'm not sure if this was answered already, and I'm sorry for not checking all 15 pages, but I downloaded the rom from this thread, inputted the cheats, and it boots up until the start menu comes up. After i press the start key, it says Pokemon White at the top screen and at the bottom just has the animation of the black dragon pokemon over and over and it never starts the game. Any suggestions?

12. maxmahito

The game you're trying to use is pokemon white.Did you use the codes given under pokemon white?

13. theseaminer

theseaminer New Member

Yes. I even tried Pokemon Black and used the black codes, and the same thing happened.

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

RAM low, On bord graphics card shit... sorry to say, Mine was but i bought a PCI geforce card and upgrade to 2GB RAM!

15. ohohbear

ohohbear Active Member

I have a few questions. It says;

But if I put that in it doesn't work.

Than I found another code and it works, but when I get to the loading screen and hit start, it just stays there like this.

What do I do? :/

16. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're suppose to add these in the cheat section for the Pokemon White (for Pokemon Black see in page 1):

Code:
    52004EA0 E8BD01F0
    02004EA0 EAFFF25C
    E2001800 0000005C
    E92D4008 E3A00000
    E3A0150E E2811A06
    E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
    E59F4034 E59F5034
    E5845000 E59F4020
    E5945000 E59F601C
    E1550006 03A05001
    05C4500A 03A05000
    E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
    EA000D95 02180A00
    28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
    EAA01606 00000000
    D0000000 00000000

Copy Paste the entire code and place it in 1 AR. Then make sure to tick the AR CODE icon. RESET the rom, play. This is just for the AP bypass. For the other issue (shadow fix) you will need other AR code. See page 1.

17. ohohbear

ohohbear Active Member

Hmm I have that code, Umm
    How do you put in the

!!IRAO 0F0875FE

Code? Is it just the code repeated?
    Like; 0F0875FE 0F0875FE ?

Sorry for being so slow. ; - ;

18. Prectorian

Don't copy paste that IRAO thing. That part is useless.

You first load the pokemon white game. Then you will see a blue error screen. Ignore it for now.
    Now click on the UTILITY and choose CHEATS.
    Choose ADD NEW
    Copy the long list of codes that I had posted earlier or copy the one in page 1.
    Make sure to only add the codes for the appropriate pokemon game you will be playing.
    **Note: You can't add black codes to play on white rom or vice versa!
    Paste the code strings in the larger white box, while in the smaller box you can give a name for that cheat.
    Next, in the small white dot at the bottom, tap on the ACTION REPLAY and tick RAW, press OK
    Next, in the NO$GBA Cheat you will now see a small icon, tap on the box so that there's a tick mark.
    Next, choose ADD NEW again and copy paste the Shadow Fix code from page 1, do the same steps as mentioned above.
    Now press OK. And then go to FILE to RESET the game rom.
    Play time.

19. ohohbear

ohohbear Active Member

I'm still stuck at that screen with both the codes.
    I have a clean version of the rom, would I need to download the patch one?
    And I've also downloaded the No$gba Pack too.

I've also have deleted the No$gba.ini file.

20. Prectorian

You can try doing that. Links to the rom download are in page 1.

Just remember that you only have to copy paste and use the cheat codes for the appropriate rom version. The USA and Europe rom uses the same cheat code.

You do not need to add the IRAO or IRBO part as those are the ROM GAME ID not the cheat code. The cheat code are the ones as posted in page 1 that I had copied to show to you.