1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Re: Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

Yeah that worked, I was always used to the menu just being there at the bottom.

Another problem is all the shadows look like this.
    [​IMG]

2. Phisixuk

Phisixuk Member

Re: Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

I tried this way instead of BIO's and it freezes when Professor Juniper first introduces herself. With the BIO's way everything was working fine except saving. Does anyone have any clue why it is freezing with the Start catridge directly way? Been trying to play this all day. Thanks in advance for any replies.

3. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I've just run into another problem. I tried saving at the pokemart counter in the first pokemon center and I got a memory messed up error and the emulator crashed. I'd put up a picture only it didn't last long enough for me to take a screenshot.

4. Shidou234

Shidou234 Member

Well, hello people. In new but don't mind that at the moment.
    Just wanted to notify something:

I have reached Hiun City (Castelia City), gained the badge and on my way to the next City (even realized the Victiny event thanks to a JAP save game -yes, you should know this already: Saves have no region protection AND are version-friendly also) using Desmume (White version - patched ROM) with no problems so far. "Big City" might be other location.
    Will report news if something happens.
    P.D: I'm sorry if my English is bad, is not my native language.

5. Phisixuk

Phisixuk Member

Never mind, I was messing around with the settings and sorted it. I can now play it 100% with no problems so far. I am enjoying it so far.

6. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Im getting random freezes, how do i prevent that?

7. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Thanks for reporting that.Will update.

Do you have no$GBA2.6a and No$zoomer2.3.02?If yes, download the roms and try the cheat.If you think your no$gba is corrupted/something, download anew and try.Report if still not working, please.

Good to know ^_^

On the title screen, press Up, Select and B together.

Please check the emulation settings of NDS catridge backup media.Set it to "Auto".If problem still exists, please give a scerenshot of the settings.

Yeah, in the emulators(and also probably in DS), the shadows of buildings looks like the way in your picture.nothing out of normal with that, so far.

So, what's the status, John? Did it work on usercheats.dat?

Random freezes? I've crossed the first gym, but not a single freeze.You're the first to report a freeze.Did you disable the BIOS, using the clean ROM and have the latest version of no$gba+no$zoomer?

8. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Sorry to sound like a noob, but how do i go about disabling the BIOS? Yes it is clean a rom and have the right versions.

9. maxmahito

Open No$GBA, press "F11", Under Reset/Startup entrypoint, select "Start Catridge directly".That disables the use of BIOS.

10. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Ah, unfortunately that setting was like that before.

Edit: Sorry also how do i access the start menu? I want to save but im pressing the "start" button yet nothing it showing up?

Edit 2: Sorry found out its the "X" button lol.

Thanks

11. maxmahito

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9263/emur.png
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3585/contek.png

See those screens and make sure you have the same settings.If the problem continues try downloading the rom once again and try the cheat.
    If that still continues, download the emulators anew.

12. rakosi

rakosi New Member

i'm reporting random freezes as well. seem to happen at roughly the same intervals, and only when a new action is triggered. IE, talking to someone, entering or exiting a battle, ect...

have followed all the steps in this thread.

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No not on the usercheat.dat

But I can confirm!, That the cheat works on the clean unpatched ROM as is and still "gain" XP as is!, Leave it at that lol!

14. maxmahito

*Shrugs*
    I'm past 2nd gym and not a single freeze till now.I think the random freezes is due to the concerned induvidual's CPU(s) xD

Hahahaha, yes you're right.It's better to leave it that way.

15. donthitmynutz

donthitmynutz New Member

Im experiencing random freezes too just like this sir..

16. Devillan Blade

Devillan Blade Well-Known Member

I can't save, when I try to save it gives me 'Save Error'

17. LBoy

LBoy New Member

First of all, thank you a lot I'm loving playing this game, but I'm unfortunatly also experiencing ramdom freezes. :'( I've tryed messing with the setup, but nothing seems to work. Still beets nothing. :)
    P.S: I've previously said that I was getting error even though I was using the cheat code and it turns out I needed to have (at the setup) the NDS cartridge backupmedia at FLASH 512kBytes hope that helps someone 8)

18. Jamein

Jamein New Member

I've been getting the same random freezes at certain intervals, and again only when I enter a building or talk to someone. Its not a huge deal as long as I save every 5 minutes or so but just noting that it is happening.
    Post Merge: [time]1299327899[/time]
    Just got it again, this time in under 5 minutes, I'm starting to think its counting how many 'actions' I take. I'll load it up again and test it out.

19. maxmahito

Enabled "start catridge directly"? Also, if problem still exists, try switching between "Auto" and "Flash 512KB" settings in NDS back-up media setting.I hope that helped.

And as of the freezes, people, this is wierd, I know, but I'm on my way to fourth gym, but still NOT A SINGLE FREEZE for me.So, I can't fully help you all out of this.But, only advise is save constantly.

20. LBoy

LBoy New Member

Do you remenber where you got your no$gba from? If so could you post a link please? Also could anybody tell me where I could get a patch for desume?