1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. bobshe

bobshe New Member

Sorry to gravedig on my first post but I can't find this information anywhere else.

I'll soon have an Acekard 2i, will this rom work on that unit? Do I need to do anything extra to get it working?

Thanks in advance.

2. creepyme23

creepyme23 New Member

My Pokemon Black is working fine, Have no problems saving, using PC. but everytime I play, every 10 mins. I think, It always freezes. even while walking, or battling some trainers. So in order to play normally, I usually save alot. UP UNTIL I CAME UP WITH A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM. Its when I battle with the 4 trainers of team plasma continuously. I defeated up to the 2nd trainer, when the third battle begins. the "FIGHT" button can't be pressed anymore. I've searched on how to fix this problem but I can't see any. Can anyone help me? thanks.

3. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Are you using the stuff in this thread or a cart?

4. Ampleforth

Ampleforth New Member

Hi, I've had relatively good success with using both clean (E) and (U) ROMs for Black and the AR code in the OP, but I've always had problems with the time (resets to 3:12 PM) and the seasons. I noticed it was brought to the OP's attention in March: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.msg1254410#msg1254410, but I was wondering if there had been any progress on that issue since then.

I'm using No$GBA2.6a and No$zoomer2.3.02.

5. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Hey, Ampleforth.
    Is your computer's date/time in coincidence with the calender? If not, that may be the reason.
    If you already have your computer rightly set, then no$gba doesn't completely support firmware of the NDS, this may cause the emulator into thinking no time has passed since you loaded the game.My advise for this problem would be switching to Desmume 0.9.7 as no$gba is a dead project and no updates means no compatibility with newer games.If you can't switch your emulator, nothing I know at present can solve this problem.

6. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Maxmahito, didn't we find out you right click, and go to change date/time for this error?

7. nugs187

nugs187 New Member

i keep getting a fatal error when i attempt to run pokemon white. i am fairly experienced with emulators and have no idea why it is not working. entered the code and when i reset it, it says the image file has crashed and closes. anyone else have this problem?? re downloaded the rom and emulator on this thread. i am running windows 7 home premium, havent had any other problems with emulators though. please help!!

8. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

emulation setup -> change from "GBA BIOS" to "Start cartridge directly"

and save setup

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Most importent re-set emulator its self after save - are it will cause crash also.

10. maxmahito

someone's still playing this? o_O
    I finished it like....4 months back xD

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I finished it like....11 months back xD

12. maxmahito

Hahahaha, japanese or englished patched, I guess?
    Good.

13. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

white (patch)
    white (original english)
    black (original english)

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Played 5% of the game and that was it lol.

15. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

haha same as me, though 2 months later I ran out of games and had to play :(

16. xDZenn

xDZenn New Member

Hey when im starting the game in the Press Start Game then i press Start then nothing happens

17. maxmahito

You sure? Please explain your problem, screenshots will help understanding your problem much better.

18. ItchyPanda

ItchyPanda Member

Hey maxmahito, nice post!

Question, is it possible to export Pokemon White save files from NO$GBA to DeSmuMe?
    Would love to try it on DeSmuMe but not if I have to start all over again...

EDIT: I guess I didn't read your full post, oops.
    Will try it!

19. maxmahito

Hahaha, don't worry.It works.Rename ".nds" to ".dsv" of the save file in batter without changing rest of the name and transfer it to desmume's battery xD

20. ItchyPanda

ItchyPanda Member

Hey, the link to the 'patch' of DeSmuMe is broken ):