1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. hotsub

hotsub New Member

Hi im using the Desume emulator to play pokemon soul silver but when i go battle trainer it somehow freezes but it doesnt.... like when the battle starts and loads you see trainer and then says how many pokemons he has the pokeball things keep spinning they dont STOP! help me! I am frozen there I cannot do anything! how to fix THIS!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Create your own topic, this one is for playing BW 1 on No$Zoomer. Not about DeSmuMe and HGSS rom.

3. Haider Bubble

Haider Bubble New Member

hey man , i will really appreciate if you give me the code to turn of "fucking" game music forever , when i play it game speed becomes very slow , and when i mute it from the settings the game freeze in alot of places, shat should i do ?????
    plz plz plz give me a code to turn of music of the game :'(

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

turn sound off completely in no$gba settings. I very much doubt there's an AR code to disable music.

5. TBreaker

TBreaker Well-Known Member

There's only a code for no trainerbattle music.

Pokemon Black (EU/US)
    No Trainerbattle Music
    521CF7C4 48042107
    021CF7D8 00000000
    D2000000 00000000

Pokemon White (EU/US)
    No Trainerbattle Music
    521CF7DC 48042107
    021CF7F0 00000000
    D2000000 00000000

6. Haider Bubble

Haider Bubble New Member

i need code for white 2

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're posting that code request in the wrong place. This topic is for 'POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 1'. Create your own topic in this section : CHEAT & HINTS SECTION (Click Here!) if you want codes for 'POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 2'. Though frankly I very much doubt there is any such cheat/AR codes for what you're looking for.

8. KeNz_14

KeNz_14 New Member

how to start the game pokemon white

How do i start pokemon white because when i press start another video or somthing goes and its still zekrom it moving but the screen goes nothing theres no new game,continue or what...... :'(

-KeNz_14

P.S. thanks in advanced :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::) :-*

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Removed.