1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Re: Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

You might have bean using a older no$gba, no$gba 2.6a and + no$zommer was the last latest!

Glad to be of help!
    Post Merge: [time]1299345298[/time]
    Clould be a bad patched ROM, Just for him to know use a Clean ROM only

2. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

thanks for the package of nocash emulator and zoomer, John.Will update it to the 1st post.

3. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Ok using the rom from the topic "[NDS] XXXX - Pokemon: White Version (EUR)(SweeTnDs)(PATCHED v1.0)" with the anti AP code i've been playing 2 hours now and no crashes so far... *knock on wood*

4. donthitmynutz

donthitmynutz New Member

hey guys i think the random freezes was caused by the settings that you made.. I made some changes in my settings and I uncheck the automatic skip in update interval of my no$ZOOmer and works perfectly now.. No freezes at all.. Im playing it for almost 3 hrs right now..

5. simmo007

simmo007 New Member

Im using the most current version of the Emu the one somebody posted with the zoomer in it also, and im using the patched version of black found in the post by coolkiller, im getting quite alot of freezes, im having to save nearly every fight so i dont lose my progress.

Anybody got any suggestions?

EDIT: ive just changed my emulator and rom to the ones directed by the OP i have added the Action Replay code also and im still getting the freezes.

6. Nickelfus

Nickelfus New Member

I just tried that. Didn't do anything--I'm still freezing. What other changes did you make?

7. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Are you also using the Anti AP code with the prepatched rom?

8. StaticLord

StaticLord New Member

I'm having problems.

Here are the pics (in order) -

So, what am I doing wrong?
    Please go step by step (with image) so I won't be lost on your future suggestions.

9. Nickelfus

Nickelfus New Member

You need to put the Cheat Codes in that are listed on the first post of this thread. Open the rom and let it go to the blue screen. Hit F2 to open the cheats menu. Hit new and paste the code into the large box. You can put whatever in the small box--it's just a label for the code. Then, check Action Replay DS and RAW then OK. Then, check the box next to the code to activate it. Hit OK to exit the cheat menu. Then go to file and then hit reset. you should be good to go.

EDIT: Make sure you are using the right code for your version of the game and language. EU games are in the top box.

10. Jhon 591

@StaticLord you are running it though the firmware.bin BIOS, use , start catridge direct and save settings, Add right codes to cheats reset and run game

Post Merge: [time]1299357483[/time]
    No problem :) !

11. StaticLord

StaticLord New Member

My main problem is that I don't know how to disable the bios firmware thing...
    What steps do I have to go through? on No$Zoomer...

12. Jhon 591

F11 / Reset/startup entrypoint / start catridge directly, OK , options(O) , save no$gba settings

reset emaulator , run game

Cheats F2 / add cheat codes / AR DS / RAW / OK / save settings again / reset emautor / enable cheat and reset game at the same time

13. donthitmynutz

donthitmynutz New Member

change the update interval to 10 and uncheck the automatic skip

14. simmo007

simmo007 New Member

yes mate using the AP code from the OP.

15. Jamein

Jamein New Member

Just downloaded the emulator package from jhon and it works fine no freezes or random crashes at all I guess my no$GBA had some modifications that I forgot about.

Either way that package makes this run just fine so download that and a clean version and enjoy everyone!
    Thanks again to you both for this!

16. avaloch

avaloch Member

I'm having a problem with playing the clean rom on no$GBA emulator. With all the codes entered correctly, using the same settings as the screenshots maxmahito posted and starting without BIOS, I am able to get to the main screen where it says "Press Start". When I press Start or A or B, the main menu does not come up.

17. maxmahito

:D

Good to know. ^_^

Change the emulator to the package and ROM(s) given in first post.It seems to solve most problems.

18. avaloch

avaloch Member

I used all the files from this thread and the threads linked but I still cannot see the main menu. The Pokemon is still animated, so I don't think the emulator crashed.

19. Jhon 591

They are a few goodies in that package!, But what i forgot the latest usercheat.dat lol...

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47616.0

usercheat.dat only has cheats for no$zommer <- (Note) Still use the original cheat, the normal way to load the game up

20. maxmahito

Screenshots please? And btw, people, DeSmume0.97 with some settings tweaked gives good gaming experience for pokemon b/w than no$gba(at least i think so).So, change the save file to ".dsv" from ".sav", if anyone wants to shift to DeSmuMe.