1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. avaloch

avaloch Member

Re: Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

The no$GBA emulator shows that Pokemon cycling through its animation after pressing Start or A.
    [​IMG]

2. Shidou234

Shidou234 Member

Hi people, here are some news for Desmume (and some miscellaneous information as well):
    - Checked till Driftveil City (with some special events realized like the Victini, Zorua and Zoroark event) with no problems presented.

Miscellaneous Information:
    - Unlike the JAP version, in the EUR ROM you can actually capture exclusive-Pokemon of the opposite version without that annoying blue-screen that appeared after the Pokemon registration in the pokedex causing the game to freeze (same goes with legendaries, with the help of cheats, that's it).
    - Save files are version-friendly (you can use your White save file, rename it, and use it in Black). Some bugs may occur, however. (Till now, the only problem noticed is the change of "Black City" for "White Forest", if you renamed a White save file for Black version use)

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Have you set the controllers you wish to use ?, F11 Controls , Jotstick/Gampads , Enabled / select your buttons you like to use OK it / options(O) / save no$gba settings

(Note) to all remember , save no$gba settings is very impotent for every thing you chose, are when you close down the emulator it will not save them settings and reset all

4. Bila1989

Bila1989 Member

Are you sure that those lines appearing in the shadows is normal? It looks wrong to me.

5. damz1986

damz1986 New Member

Im getting the random freezes as well, i tried downloading the new/updated No$gba and it downloaded and unzipped the file [created the No$gba folder] however it still shows the old version.
    Am i supposed to delete the old version BEFORE downloading the new one? Only ask because while i can cope with saving the game every 5 mins in fear of a crash [so i dont have much to re-do], it would be easier without the crash :p

6. Bila1989

Bila1989 Member

Anyone know the AR code for fixing the shadow edges? I tried the code for the JP rom but it didn't work. :(

EDIT: Never mind I found it. :p

7. Countrygurl170

Countrygurl170 New Member

I put in the code and it keeps saying ROM image crashed. I'm new to the emulators, do I open up the no$zoomer to play on or the no$gba?

8. Jhon 591

@damz1986

no$gba2.6a was the very last version that ever came out and very unlike they will be a new version, Maybe in the package the biosnds and firmware.bin could be helping the emulator

If you mean the NO$GBA.EXE icons the both versions look the same anyway

Backup save from the battery folder , Get rid of the old emu, and replace all with the full pacake version , replace save into battery folder + re-add code and run game, It worth a try to see if helps!

9. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Are these Bypass cheats also makeble for (S)(G)(I)(U) ect?

10. Jhon 591

Yes no$zoomer has to be in the same folder as no$gba and run no$zoomer first it will use no$gba + always use the clean ROM
    Post Merge: [time]1299441013[/time]
    I think they may share the same offsets , It worth a try anyway!, It will not kill to try lol!

11. Countrygurl170

Alright, I'm redownloading pokemon white because it keeps crashing. Only at 20% so hopefully this version won't crash. I thought it was the same one, I have been trying to get it to work for several days now so I can't remember which versions I downloaded haha.

12. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Whats the code?

13. Countrygurl170

So far so good! I am at the intro with Prof. Juniper, I had forgot to disable BIOS so thats why the ROM kept crashing. Lets hope this works!

14. CCFC1990

CCFC1990 New Member

I'm using the Desume EMU but i read you must drop the rom onto the open patch file but when i do i get this error message:

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/problemfv.png/

Any help guys :)

15. Jhon 591

Use no$gba through NO$zoomer and play the ROM clean

I don't think you need to patch the ROM to play it with Desume <- unless you have good hardware it will be slow on Desume

16. spleenpoker

spleenpoker Member

Anyone know the AR code for fixing the shadow edges? Pokemon white EU here.

17. Jhon 591

Ask hear http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?board=7.0

I don't know why it should be a issue, But emualtion is far from prefect as no$gba is over 3 years sinse it's last release

NO cash original page http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

18. Shidou234

Shidou234 Member

You need to. Otherwise you won't get any experience during battle.
    EDIT:
    Tried Clean ROM in No$Zoomer+AR and everything OK (No EXP AP, yay!).
    Tried Clean ROM in Desmume and EXP AP affects your gameplay (Yes, the only problem is the EXP AP).
    If your are going to use Desmume, definitely yo have to Patch the ROM.

19. Jhon 591

No problem on the No$zoomer + Code on first page and no use BIOS, You will still gain XP!

20. 9999duke

9999duke Member

I just beat the first gym leader, and I finally tried to catch Audino.After successfully catching it, I went to the Pokemon Center to pick it up and go train it.When I got there and tried accessing the deposit box, it said, "An error has occured, please turn off the power."I tried accessing the deposit box multiple times, and did it with the withdraw and move options too.They also said the same message.Any solutions?