1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. YoMann

YoMann New Member

yeah sorry about that, i got it workin
    btw any way to get it not to freeze every 5-10 mins, starting to anger me

2. B3H3M0T

B3H3M0T Well-Known Member

you need ar code to save and pass the bluscreen in the game dont forget if after you activate the ar reset your game (for no$gba). the translation is outdate but the important was main story. you can search wood r4 at google. and the most needed was clean rom than patched rom bcause you can update clean rom easily and patch size was small so you can download it fast. and you need rudolph patch too.

3. B3H3M0T

B3H3M0T Well-Known Member

it because you turn off the sound output in no$gba setting, some nds rom will stuck if you turn off the sound.

4. comeon

comeon Member

hey .. I'm sorry to interrupt on this way.. but i would really like to play pokemon black/white with english translation, and I don't know where to download the game, and witch program to use .. I've beaten all 4 generation games of pokemon, playing on ''desmume_nosse'' and ''visual boy advance'' - because they're easy to use and save data..

once more, could anyone tell me where to download pokemon black/white on english? thank u :)

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Where to download the v7 official: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47578.0

For the AR codes to play on No$GBA: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47381.0
    Troubleshooting No$GBA: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=49789.0 and http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0

6. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Are both V7's trade capable? I plan to do some trading inbetween the two.

7. nouman

nouman New Member

Grrr i got everything to work
    then finally i get into souryuu city and go in the gym and the screen doesn't stop zooming in before we enter the gym and it just keeps zooming in every pixel and wont stop

any fix anyone plzzzzz i wana get Reshiram pokemon black BTW

8. Truly Rare

Truly Rare Member

When I try to Run It, It just crashes around the first or second battle. Any suggestions?

9. Tanuken

Tanuken Well-Known Member

Version8 is now available as narcs.

10. MPSpam

MPSpam New Member

I am trying to play the game on a R4iGold and when I start the game I only get a white screen. I was playing the game last year just fine but made the mistake of updating my DSi and needed a new flashcart. Is there something that I am doing wrong with this updated version?

-Edit-

Nevermind it works with AKAIO

11. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Did you click on the RAW box when you added the cheat?

12. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Anyone able to confirm that these are trade capable?

13. comeon

comeon Member

14. comeon

comeon Member

hey ppl can u tell m how to resize the screen on no$gba .... the screen is too small and i cant resize it :(

15. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

They're random. In a battle, walking around, just random. Most often it happens after a battle. Other than that I've had no other problems with both Black and White.

16. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

freaking ap is too strong....i just preordered it

17. RentalMetard

RentalMetard Member

Well that's lame. I guess I'll just have to turn off my speakers than instead of the sound. lol

18. Joseg1320

You have to download No$zoomer for that.

19. comeon

comeon Member

I'm gonna kill myself, i hate no$gba program! i obtained 2 badges and everything was normal.. suddenly i opened the game and found myself on route 2 !!! no badges, no pokemons .. nothing.. just like i never played before!
    please is there anyone who can help me to play pokemon white on desmume program ? ?

20. Joseg1320

You should have saved the game XD

You have to save in game like a real DS. Press X button to bring up the Menu, then Save.