1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. hondini

hondini Active Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

my r4crypt won't load -_-' why is this computer bullying me......

2. OSSPlayer

OSSPlayer Active Member

The new patched white ROMs aren't extracting correctly.

Also, can someone PLEASE tell me a code that fixes saving? I have a ROM that works completely fine, except it doesn't save. The codes on the OP don't work saving-wise.

3. namad

namad Member

you can always patch it yourself if you think the prepatched versions are bad http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2 it even says so in the first post

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

For those wondering. Here's a bit to know:

Sad to say, all of you using YSMENU...it won't load. I so happen to have tried it. I patch it myself with the file provided by KazoWar. It froze each time I choose to load it. In fact the ones labelled as " Official " will not load using YSMENU.NDS or TTDS.NDS.

For those using Wood, it work perfect. I choose to re-patch the OfficialV2 with another doze of Rudolph's V4 Patch to make sure the Union Room work, the C-Gear work fine, so far no freeze, and the Exp leveling is fine too.

Here is the link : http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-s-play-patch-pokemon-hgss-and-b-w?&st=0

Download according to which PKM version you use as in black or white. Remember V.4!

If you can run it but have issue with Union Room freeze, and Exp leveling. Download Rudolph's Child Play Patch V.4. You can re-patch your pre-patched ROMS.

Basically what is different from OfficialV1 is that the OfficialV2 has the POKEDEX around 70%-80% been translated. Known typing errors been corrected. Character & Item names been lengthen to match the correct English version. But the dialogs have not been touch since the OfficialV1's version.

To those of you wanting to use existing CHEAT file, you got to drop it and say sayonara to cheating. It won't read unless you know what the correct GAME ID is and that is if you also know how to properly edit the extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, and savelib.DAT including cheat.dat & usrcheat.dat. I can tell you that you can use TTDT.EXE to do that. But again you need to first know the correct GAME ID. I've tried doing that and it fail.

5. jonek06

jonek06 Member

Can someone tell me what the game id is for pokemon black english v2?

6. Prectorian

You can try to download 'NDSTS.exe' and 'DSLazy.exe', and then try to figure it out yourself. I tried doing that but all I got was this;

Black ROM : IRBJ (NTR-IRBJ-JPN) Game Maker : 01-Nintendo; patched version's Game Maker : KX
    White ROM: IRAJ (NTR-IRAJ-JPN) ----same as above-----

I tried using the 'CRC' and 'CRC32' strings found in NDSTS and in DSLazy's NDS_INFO.TXT, but it does not correspond and after I tried editing the exinfo, infolib, and savelib using TTDT.exe it still won't load any cheat, infact it doesn't make any difference at all. Gosh...I've been trying that for 2 days and still no luck. I'm dead tired of trying.

7. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

I Need help: I Tried To Patch myself but It Always Stops At 0 bytes For Both Versions Also I Have My NetFramework To the Latest Version Plz Help M :'(e

8. Prectorian

If Totallydood's page 1 link does not work. Go to Kiekoes's page 1.

--or--

Here are the patch creator's site/forum:

KazoWar's forum pages : http://kazowar.pbworks.com/ and
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2

9. DNS1623

Thanks IL Try...

10. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

Anyone having their Desmume load the rom EXTREMELY slowly? Like, everything's moving in SLOW MO

11. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tccuhcgayc2mly5 prepatched white v2

12. Jakeysaurus

Guys, if you are using Desmume or No$GBA use this code for AR Cheat:

52004EA4 E12FFF1E
    02004EA4 EAFFFDED
    E2004660 0000005C
    E59F003C E5901000
    E59F2038 E1510002
    059F1034 05801008
    05801148 059F102C
    058010A8 058011E8
    E59F0024 E5901000
    E59F2020 E1510002
    03A01001 05C0100A
    E12FFF1E 02188064
    E15F034F 36AAB337
    36E0AA6A 02180C60
    28AAFF1F 00000000
    D2000000 00000000

it fixes the AP Exp issue, if it isn't fixed already in your Rom. :)

Credits to 2ch
    Credits to 2ch
    Credits to 2ch

13. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

TION

Should be added into the AP topic if not already.

14. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

I need to ask a simple question. Does v4 of Rudolf's patch fix the union room freeze (in wood r4 1.13) and if it does, can you use that patch on an already patched english v2 pokemon black?

15. Jakeysaurus

I meant SLOW MO, actually.

16. Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

hi just to remind i am workioing on putting cheats for prepatched version 2 black and white
    still ask if you want action replay codes for prepatched version 1
    Post Merge: [time]1286125583[/time]
    plz pm if you want action replay codes forv2 pre patched and version 1

17. Jakeysaurus

Hayate, theres codes already listed all over. Go google. :)
    -- Does anyone know an emulator that saves the game, but also isn't so slow like desmume?

18. jmx68

jmx68 New Member

i got a question.. how come i did everything the patch.. and played it ok.. until i get into the battle screen.. right when the bottom screen shows up... the bottom screens freezes but the top screen pokemon are still moving... please answer back!.thanks

19. DNS1623

For Acekard2i The Union Room Doesn't Work At All Even If its Patched With Rudolf's Play Patch. It Works With White But Not Black I Don't Know Why??? Sorry i Cant Tell u About R4 cause I Don't have One Oh Yeah... I Need Help With Something... How Come I Cant Enter The WiFi Club Where U Battle Online If With Ppl When U Exchange Pal pad Codes Reason Why im Asking is Because Its in Jap. And I Cant read It So Plz ANYONE Leave An Answer Cause I Want To Go Online BAD!

20. grimeyes

grimeyes Well-Known Member

Your Version Two pre patched ROM is a BETA version, there is more japanese than english compared to Version One. Please fix it and upload the actual rom with Ver 2 patch. I guess someone mistakenly patched it with an older version.