1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

Are you using TTMENU/YSMENU...the latest Unofficial v117a12 or v117a13 ? If you are, have you downloaded my extinfo and infolib edited version to replace the one inside the TTMENU folder. If you have, then you need to make sure to use a decrypted rom version. Run the TTMENU.NDS/YSMENU.NDS, then you tick the 2nd box in the touch screen below the rom name. Its to activate RESET function. It should work.

But if you are not using TT then I don't know how to help. Cause I don't even know if your cart can use TT/YS or Wood. Sorry can't be of much help.

2. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

ysmenu on acecard ?.? naw not using those damn im doomed with my acekard and r4 ultra

3. Prectorian

That's why I didn't recommend anything about which firmware you should try. Cause like I said I don't know anything about that cart you're using, and I don't want to cause any problem. So earlier I was only asking if by chance you already have a firmware in it before your posting. Anyway, sorry. I can't help. Maybe someone else know about it.

4. eckyjunior

eckyjunior Member

Hi everyone, I use an R4 card and when I try this my screen just stays at the blank white screen before it loads. Can anyone please help?

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

What firmware are you using?

6. Prectorian

There are so many R4 carts in the market. Please be specific. Is it R4DS, R4 SDHC, R4i, R4-III, R4-Gold, etc. which one? Different R4 use different approach.

7. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

tell us which DS you have and firmware, and which firmware for your AK2i and check if its not a fake

~Bikeboy~

8. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

DS type and DS firmware doesn't matter.

9. vincenty

vincenty New Member

i had prob with my encrypting program ...everytime i open it and press 1, it saids there was runtime error, then the program closes? lol help?

10. eckyjunior

eckyjunior Member

I chucked my box out but I'm pretty sure it's the R4DS. This one ~

http://www.r4ds.me/index-en.html

11. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

AKAIO 1.7 and no its not fake

12. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

ok ive done the v2 english patch but i dont think its done right.
    it was all going well with the english but now just after i left my house its all jap again... :/
    all the battles,all the menus,the pokemon center,so is there something wrong (it did freeze when i did the patch).
    or is it just a crapy patch anyway thats no way near completed.
    thanks

13. totallydood

totallydood Guest

if you are using the V2 Official patch, then the battles, alot of the menus, and the pokemon center/mart should be in English.. Are you sure you're using the right patch?

14. Lordbleck

Lordbleck Member

Beat the game with the previous patch. Just successfully got the new V2 OFFICIAL and the No-Exp AP is there again. The action replay code I used to get rid of it before isn't working, and the patch isn't working either. Switching back to V1 I guess.

15. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Did you patch a clean ROM? the AP patches for V1 and V2 should be the same.

16. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

i did the same thing again with the same files and it worked so thanks.
    i dont no why it dident work the first time :?

17. SorasNobodyXIII

SorasNobodyXIII New Member

i usally try to read the whole thread and find a solution for my problems but the first time i saw it mentioned was by kieran-123, same exact problem except i noticed everything reverted back to japanese after i left the starting area. i tried to restart the game, it starts up, the starting screen is in english with the credits to the translators at the bottom, but main menus all in japanese and in game everything, items, battles, menus all japanese. im using the pre-patched rom on r4i gold with 1.36 kernel. like kieran said, everything was fine, translated until a point.

edit: i also noticed it has something to do with my save.. i tried to start a new game and see if that did anything and the main menus in english again. i wasn't too far so ill start a new game and see how far i get before i run into the same problem

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Go to your options menu in game. Go to the 5th or 8th option down (I honestly forget which option exactly) and switch it over to the right. BAM! Translation galore.

This is commonly how it works in games where more than just menus get translated.

19. SorasNobodyXIII

SorasNobodyXIII New Member

hmm, i started a new game and allot more was translated this time o_O well that seemed to work :3

20. pahrak

pahrak Member

when is the V3 ready to download ? ? ? ?