1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Dunkeldecke

Dunkeldecke Well-Known Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

V3 will be ready whenever they have another patch ready.

3. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

is this working on no$gba? or no$zoomer?

4. namad

namad Member

works perfectly on desmemu i can confirm
    i've read that it works on no#gba but haven't tested it myself

5. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

Tried to play pokemon white, but it wont load two white screens. Im using my acekard 2i akaio 1.7/ 2gb sd card- V2 patch any help

6. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

well im gettin the save data cant be accessed error all the time with no$zoomer dont kno why

7. Maxieaquadragon

Maxieaquadragon Active Member

Hey I want to help with the English Translation Project, can anyone tell me what I need and how to start it? :)

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Maxieaquadragon,

Here I copy paste part of the page from KazoWar: Click it to start contributing.
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2

"Contributing to this Project
    For this project we have decided to set up a git repository to make contributions easier. The link to the repository is here: http://github.com/projectpokemon/Pok...nslation-Files. The procedure is the following. If you want to contribute, fork the project on github, translate the text in a file, then commit your changes, all commits will be revised and the ones deemed adequate will be pulled into the master branch of the project and used in the patch. To install git on windows you can follow the instructions here: http://kylecordes.com/2008/git-windows-go orhttps://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.ph...InstallMSysGit a recommended git gui tool is git-cola but feel free to use it through command line or any other gui tool. Help for github can be found at http://help.github.com/ or you may ask in our our #projectpokemon irc channel."

Just choose which github you want to translate from the link he gave, translate it, then send it back to him for selection process.

9. MegamanRS

MegamanRS Member

My game freezes when I try and use HM Strength. Well. not freezes but glitched text shows up and won't disappear.
    Also, my money doesn't show in the corner when I'm at the mart.

I'm using an R4 with Wood V1.13

10. Maxieaquadragon

Maxieaquadragon Active Member

Oh that's nice. I forgot to check Kazowar's page but thanks so much for telling me though, that's really great! :) Have you done any bits or planning to translate stuff in English. Well I'm going to star very soon once I get how to do things, anyway thanks again! :)

11. Prectorian

Nech...I'll just wait until you guys who have so much free time in hand to do the hard work which I so much appreciate by the way cause I know its difficult task. After all my Japanese vocabulary is equivalent to a 1yr old kid, I think I only know around 20-30 words at most. Can read Japanese words but don't understand 99% of what I read even though I took courses before. I'll leave it to you and the guys/girls that teamed up with KazoWar. I look forward to the team's up coming patches.

I'd love to learn how to hack a rom and extract the text files for editing. So far I haven't a clue what program KazoWar and Retro uses to do that. Tried looking it up on Google, but mostly useless explaination posted on Youtube. It could be fun yet frustrating. Especially if it has something to do with editting the HEXDECIMAL. Anyway, good luck! I hope you got a good dictionary by your side.

** I'm going to download some copies of paper craft instead, and play a bit of 3D origami. Or waste my anti-scratch touch screen protector by playing the PKM Ranger Guardian Signs. ;D **

12. Elememental

Elememental New Member

My battle screen freezes ( whenever i battle with an other pokemon ) on this version, i play the older V3 one and that works fine, but this one has more translated. how can i fix this? i use the cyclo ds card 1.59

13. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

I think I may be close to getting pokemon to work on my r4 sdhc upgrade after using ttds and wood r4dlds something but after it says loading it goes to a black screen. anyway to fix this?

14. KirinBlaze

KirinBlaze New Member

Money isn't such a big deal, but the strength thing is a problem. I can't progress in the story.

15. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

"Changelog for version 3. Some parts might not be in the actual version 3 because they are too new. So please double-check what is going to be in the version 3 patch.

Changelog V3:

Main:
    ◘ The Pokéshifter is working again. (Props to Kaarosu)
    â—˜ The bug in learning moves is fixed. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ The Toxic Orb crash is fixed. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ The Global Terminal Station now has english countries (Props to various people)
    â—˜ The Vs. Recorder GUI has been updated with misc. stuff. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ Messages in-battle when you lose have been translated. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ There has been a huge update for the 0016.txt file (battle lines) (Props to Kaaruso / NSS)
    ◘ A few Pokémon names have been updated. (Props to Kaarosu)
    â—˜ The Hall of Fame PC has been translated. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ Some PC formatting and a term officialized. (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ The town descriptions have been updated. (Props to NSSVelocity / Rykin122)
    ◘ A lot of Pokédex entries are now updated or fixed. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ New ability descriptions are now translated. (Props to terravoltage)
    â—˜ Some in-battle dialogs are now in english. (Props to Kaarosu)
    â—˜ Huge formatting update on the moves descriptions. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    ◘ Pokémon Forms are now (mostly) in english. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ A "Bag" update has been done. (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ Out of line errors when making a word with typing are fixed. (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ "Shikona" is now known as "Cynthia". (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ "PKMN Trainer" is now changed into "Pokemon Trainer". (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ Even more bulletin boards are now in english. (Props to Rykin122 / terravoltage)
    â—˜ Geonet has scripting fixed. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ TM / HM descriptions are now all english. (Props to NSSVelocity)
    â—˜ Several Moves have been renamed into shorter versions. [1]

Story:
    ◘ The Pokémon Center Wi-Fi options are now all english. (Props to Rykin122)
    ◘ The "Yen" sign in Pokémarts and in bag is now "$". (Props to NSSVelocity)
    ◘ The double "Welcome!" message in Pokémon Mart is fixed. (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ Many routes now have english signs. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ Misc. Rest-houses (in between routes) are now in english. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ Sazanami Town, Kagome Town & Village Bridge are now in english (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ The battle with Cynthia is now in english. (Props to Rykin122)
    ◘ Pokémon Gym signs are now in english. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ Parts of the Battle Subway (Raimon City) are now in english. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ The first town (Kotono Town) is now english. (Props to Rykin122 / NSS / Kaar)
    â—˜ The Team Plasma event in the second town is in english. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ Different parts of Route 1 have been translated. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ Different parts of Route 2 have been translated. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ Different parts of Shippou City have been translated. (Props to various people)
    â—˜ A few dialogs fron the Elite Four have been translated. (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ The save messages have been translated. (Props to NSSVelocity / Rykin122)
    â—˜ The in-game HM use dialogs have been updated. (Props to Rykin122)
    â—˜ The "[Player] received [item]" messages have been updated. (Props to Rykin122)

Overall:
    â—˜ Script Understanding: NSSVelocity
    â—˜ Quality Control: Rykin122, NSSVelocity & Zenshi.
    â—˜ Story Translation: ruinairas, Rykin122, Zenshi, NSSVelocity, various people.

[1]:
    Little by Little to Bit by Bit
    Sword of Mystery to MysterySword (?)
    Lightning Strike to N/A"

Release for v3 is expected to be within the next 24 hours. :)

So, Sunday!! Woo..

16. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

All you people that can play this on your flashcard are lucky douche bags

17. Prectorian

Have you changed the SETTING inside the WOOD.NDS at the bottom of your touch screen after entering the WOOD Main Screen? If you haven't done that, you need to get in and look for the RESET/SOFT-RESET option and turn it to "OFF". For TTDS in your cart....you need to do the opposite on the TTMENU.NDS/YSMENU.NDS by ticking the 2nd box on the touch screen below the game name you wish to load to get the game in RESET ON Mode. You need my infolib and extinfo to replace the one inside the TTMENU folder developed in a join effort between me and Maxieaquadragon for the Official V2. You can get the link from Klaimore's topic page 1 on Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, cause that's the latest version I made a couple of days ago. And make sure your game file (.NDS) is in decypted mode! use eNDcryptS to do that. If you are using Win Vista / 7 or Mac, run it in Admin mode.

If that still does fix your problem, well you might well be right after all...everyone who can play it are luckier than you. Good luck.

18. Hazlanz

Hazlanz Member

Hey im having a big problem with the Pokemon Black V2 pre patched thing (cuz i cant seem to patch so i got the pre patched) and no matter who i choose as a starter they wont gain any experience points wat so ever, its really annoying, and u took down the links to the previous versions, am i doing somethin wrong when loadin it? I have Pokemon white downloaded from here from before and it worked fine.

19. Elememental

Elememental New Member

help?

20. soramaro

soramaro Well-Known Member

so, the v2 patch works on AKAIO 1.7.1. (acekard 2i) right? I mean, it has the exp + english patch and we can have pokemon battles right?

thanks in advance