1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot dude! :)

2. sebek5

sebek5 New Member

I forllow the instructions to get it to work on no$gba2.6a exactly and nothing happens.

3. peeman10000

peeman10000 New Member

i hve i save just before it happends tho

4. p4tman

p4tman Guest

yeah probably cause I'm using Itouch ds

5. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

this is soul silver english patch my fix no errors by now on no$zoomer http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MOYU33GL

6. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I think I'll try that, but I never patched anything like ROM's before.. what program did you use or any of you recommend. Also it works perfectly? hmm So I could use this both on NO$ and on my flashcart acekard2i?
    and is patching on a flashcart different from patching on NO$GBA?
    Again sorry for soo many queston's I'm just learning how to do all of this on the first day so.. excuse my noobishness
    Thanks in advance!

7. paisios

this work 100% to desmume 0.9.3 as i told you before

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

The others are not using emulators but flashcarts and real DS handhelds

9. SoulSilver12

SoulSilver12 New Member

finally got it working with no freezing on my flashcart R4 thanks naruto456910

10. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

naruto456910 thanks,it works perfectly,youre the man lol thx

11. paisios

guys if anyone needs to play it on a computer personal messesage me
    Post Merge: [time]1252747704[/time]
    my way also worcs on flashcard

12. jordydh

jordydh Active Member

@ Naruto,
    is that game english? i mean the menu's etc.

13. EliasT

EliasT New Member

Ok, I've been following this topic for a while now and it's gotten to the point where all the posts about different patches/ROMs/emulators has just gotten plain confusing. So here's my setup: I am using No$GBA 2.6a with the Soul Silver ROM provided here. I follow the No$GBA instructions every time I start it up (I right away access the Emulation setup, switch to GBA Boot Startup, make sure the DS Backup is set to Auto [I've tried 512kb FLASH too, it doesn't seem to make a difference] and then right away reboot the ROM) and it starts up fine. No BSOD and the Translation is great.

Though I expect periodic freezing to happen, the main issue I'm having is that it will not save the game (the ROM goes through the motions and it says it saves, but it doesn't.) Is there an updated SS ROM that I need for saving to work or are there more instruction that I'm missing? I think I've also read in here that some people don't encounter any freezing ever, am I missing that too? Anybody who can help would have my thanks.

14. IceColdKiller

IceColdKiller Well-Known Member

lol there in no 0.9.3 that version never released if you know. the latest is 0.9.4 and with this i play :D. now i will download no$gba 2.6a to see your problems
    Post Merge: [time]1252745343[/time]
    fuuu i tested no$gba and i have that black screen. if Martin wont update his emulator soon all the new roms will be unplayble. So Use Desmume=no errors for 2 hours i play and full speed

15. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

Dont Work with my former Savegame on the M3 real! Why?? -.-

And it freezed everytime hen i want to save, shit version!

16. EliasT

EliasT New Member

Alright, I got Desmume and it saves with no BSOD. I haven't played it long enough to know about freezing yet. However, anytime anything that used some kind of #D or particle effect comes up, it greatly slows down the game where it makes playing it just miserable. Any idea why?

17. iCmgFTW

iCmgFTW Member

woot! mine soul silver works! thanks paisios!

18. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

What the hell is the game id for silver?

19. GameWinner

GameWinner Active Member

can someone help i keep playing SoulSilver and it keeps corrupting

20. iCmgFTW

iCmgFTW Member

Its 4160 - Pokemon SoulSilver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.