1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

Hey, will this patch let me play the game as it should in Japanese I think? Just wondering that's all.

2. Naruto456910

Naruto456910 Well-Known Member

There were replys that said his worked for M3 Real great. From the look of the size I'd say it's already English Patched.

3. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Im sorry man.

It should be in English, well, the pokemon center, town names, save stuff, pokemon names etc should be in english. everything else, the story etc should be in Japaense.

4. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

English patched huh... okay. That's nice.

5. Bojack

Bojack Member

the game's Japanese text is left untouched. the patch i put so far in my experience reduces the freeze a considerable amount. i've already got one freeze in a trainer battle, but it took a good long while for this freeze. and i've yet to run into another black area. im at olivine city's lighthouse. im not sure if the roms i patched will work on other flashcarts, its currently running on my M3 cart.

6. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

Is there anyone out here that can play the Naruto version, the full englisch version with the M3 without the Pokegear bug? when yes, what Firmware is on your M3?

7. Diablo361

Diablo361 Well-Known Member

Ok i got the save to work, but opening the Pokegear freezes my game. Why is that?

8. Mr.Smackdown

Other Question, is the Englisch patch, i mean the FULL Englisch patch with Pokemon Center, main menu etc. from KazoWAR alone out there without the game so that i can patch my own game?

9. Mr.Smackdown

We dont know why this bug is, but it sucks. -.-
    Your not alone... :-(

10. LinkSu

LinkSu Member

help us please!

Post Merge: [time]1252788371[/time]
    Is there always the pokegear bug?

11. Diablo361

i know, u cant even go past a certain part.
    and i though i fixed all the probs

12. Naruto456910

I don't know, try these from Bojack.

Heart Gold
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=452IAZDE

Soul Silver
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CQSC3AN

13. Naruto456910

Oh, but do they work?

14. Diablo361

no, you cantsave

15. Naruto456910

Ugh.. then I'm out of ideas...

16. Mr.Smackdown

KazoWAR is Working on a new version, i hope on that it will be fixed, or, the idea from me, give it anyone here where this version run without the pokegear bug, maybe on an other Firmware from the M3?

17. Eltoshen

Eltoshen Member

You'll just have to wait for somebody to find what's causing the freezing, then.

18. AmarasDX

AmarasDX Member

I'm surprised at how many people get the Pokegear and save problem. I never had either of them, even with a clean rom on my AK2.

19. sanchez10

sanchez10 New Member

Can anyone, please post their game folder. With the emulator (NO$GBA), and the latest English game patch for Pokemon heart gold or soul silver. i simply keep on having ongoing problems with the poke-gear, it crashes my game with a black screen. I've just about tried everything ???. Thanks in advance.

20. costas94

costas94 Member

I have downloaded a file(found the link here,but I don't remember who posted it)which contains No$gba2.6a+SS patched(both English and anti-BSOD),but I just realised that I don't have the latest English patch.So,can anybody tell me where to find the latest english patch and if I can patch the already patched SS ROM?The english patch version is v1.0.Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.